Maybeachbride
    • 186 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

hahah love it!

#23 safety75

safety75
      • 287 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

This is so cute!! Did you know you wanted this or did you have a general idea and she came up with it?  I'm thinking of doing something sports related as well..

#24 missroxy

missroxy
        • 178 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by safety75 

This is so cute!! Did you know you wanted this or did you have a general idea and she came up with it?  I'm thinking of doing something sports related as well..

I don't think she's going to answer since the post is dated back in 2009 ! You could still check out the Etsy shop.. 

#25 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
          • 176 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by safety75 

Yah I would check out the Mudcards shop on Etsy. You send her a message with what your vision is of your cake topper with info and pics and she'll get back to you and let you know if she can do it. I really love her cake toppers but I wanted the bride to be doing a dancers pose (yoga) and she couldn't do it for me. I guess the clay is too fragile. I've seen a lot of shops on Etsy that do these. Another one worth checking out is missnatch on Etsy. Hers are very reasonably priced but the figurines have a "surprised" look to them lol. Good Luck! 

#26 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
            • 176 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

I meant to add in there that like MissRoxy said, there's a ton of pics of her previous sales. I saw quite a few sports related as well... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users