My DW has been cancelled :(

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

I'm so sorry to hear the news. 4 months is still a lot of time to plan a wedding, and I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. I also think there's still tons of stuff on the forum that'll help you in planning even if it's not going to be a destination anymore...we're all here to help or just chat/vent to. I wish you well in the rest of your planning and let us know if you need anything.
    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#12 FutureMoreno

• 92 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:35 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that. Good luck with everything!

#13 1sunshine

• 95 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

omg i so sorry for everything that is happening, i know there is nothing we can say that would make you feel better for now, it must be very disappointing having your wedding plan and then having to go back to square one, dont worry you are going to be able to pull it off.

#14 laura4ever

• 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:00 PM

I am sorry to hear about everything you have been going through
          Good luck with the new plans!

#15 shankd

• 272 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:18 PM

it sounds to me like you are a strong person, and to go through what you and your FI have gone through, and still be together speaks volumes. I wish you all the wealth, health and happiness you and your familly deserves.....chin up!!!!!

#16 cutedimplestee

• 487 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

I am so sorry. Good luck with your new wedding plans!!

#17 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

I am so sorry to hear this, but as was mentioned, it's the marriage that counts, not the wedding! It will be beautiful regardless of where it is. Good luck with planning and don't worry, it will all come together!

#18 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

Oh my... That's a lot to deal with at the same time. Sorry about the change in plans. But in the end you & your fiance will look back and be glad you did it! Enjoy Mexico in January 2010!

#19 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:02 PM

So sorry to hear !! I wish you all the best through all of this!

#20 krayzeekitty

• 199 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

Keep your chin up and just remember that all that matters is that you are marrying your sweetie - be sure to have a blast in Mexico!!

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users