#11 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mora
    Yes Amy !!! I was thinking was an error on my computer, the same happened to me yesterday when I tried to paste the link on this thread.. hope this can get fixed soon.

It's Odd that Carlos do not reply on the contract. He sent me some stuff to my address when I asked him. Did you sent the deposit already to secure the date?

Edna

No, we are waiting for the contract so that we can send our deposit. He keeps telling us not to worry, que "estan a nuestros ordenes" for that date, but I really don't trust that until we have signed a contract and placed the deposit.

#12 PVBride

PVBride
    • 443 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

We are paying $600 for a DJ who plays for the entire night. We are also having a Spanish Guitar and Cello Duo for the wedding and cocktail hour who charge $500.00/hour.

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PVBride
        We are paying $600 for a DJ who plays for the entire night. We are also having a Spanish Guitar and Cello Duo for the wedding and cocktail hour who charge $500.00/hour.
        ooo, do you have the contact info for the Spanish Guitar/ Cello duo??

#14 PVBride

PVBride
        • 443 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amyh

Hi Amy,

They are called the "Antonio Jerezano Duo." They are former orchestra players and can play Flamenco, Classical and/or Jazz. The WC at Playa Fiesta told me about them. I tried to do a google search, but everything comes up in Spanish. For some reason, I am thinking that you speak Spanish If so, maybe you will have better luck at finding some more info!

Jackie

#15 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
            Hi Amy,

They are called the "Antonio Jerezano Duo." They are former orchestra players and can play Flamenco, Classical and/or Jazz. The WC at Playa Fiesta told me about them. I tried to do a google search, but everything comes up in Spanish. For some reason, I am thinking that you speak Spanish If so, maybe you will have better luck at finding some more info!

Jackie
            Jackie I am mexican so I speak spanish, if you need help searching somethin, let me know what is exactly what are you looking for and I will try to find it for you...

Edna

#16 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              Amy:

Alejandro Villarreal has great options regarding duos, trios, etc using different instruments, here is his page:

Untitled Document

Also has there a sample of music for weddings at church, etc.

Edna

#17 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
                Hi Amy,

They are called the "Antonio Jerezano Duo." They are former orchestra players and can play Flamenco, Classical and/or Jazz. The WC at Playa Fiesta told me about them. I tried to do a google search, but everything comes up in Spanish. For some reason, I am thinking that you speak Spanish
                Amy:

Alejandro Villarreal has great options regarding duos, trios, etc using different instruments, here is his page:

Untitled Document

Also has there a sample of music for weddings at church, etc.

Edna
                THanks Ladies!

I'm going to check them out!

#18 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
                  oh oh oh can i have info on your dj gracias :) (there's my spanish...well most of it!)

#19 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mora
                    Yes Amy !!! I was thinking was an error on my computer, the same happened to me yesterday when I tried to paste the link on this thread.. hope this can get fixed soon.

It's Odd that Carlos do not reply on the contract. He sent me some stuff to my address when I asked him. Did you sent the deposit already to secure the date?

Edna

Update! Carlos from Enlace, recieved our deposit on Friday, yay!!!

We have a song list if anyone is interested...

#20 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:45 PM

amy-

can i see the song list? let me know if you want to put it here or send via email...

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users