Photo

wanted to share my passport invites!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:13 AM

Oh wow! Those are almost exactly what I want too! They look totally fabulous! We want ours to be turquoise (or aqua) and gold.... I have to see the colour combo together before I make my decision though. I am just finalizing the date with my resort before I send them out. I am sending mine out a year before (as this was what we promised our guests so that they have PLENTY of time to book vacation time and save money). We don't want people to have too many excuses as to why they can't come lol.

What are all your thoughts on RSVPing to a DW? Do you think it is better just to provide the info to your guests and let them book on their own, or should you ask for them to let you know their intentions? All opinions greatly appreciated!

Jenn

#22 Patti

Patti
    • 555 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:20 AM

They look great. I love them!! Good job.

#23 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
      • Banned
      • 3,479 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:44 AM

They look great! I love the map on the inside cover, just gives the travel vibe!

#24 Jtswedding

Jtswedding
        • 255 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:46 AM

Those are supper cute. I love the cover!

#25 bcbride

bcbride
          • 176 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
            I see you're from BC as well, would you mind me asking how much the invites ended up costing you?
            Hi AprilMay, Heather from HGO creations ws able to give me a really good price... she didn't charge a "design fee" and the total for 30 invites and envelopes was ~$150 CDN.

Thanks everyone!

#26 jawhite77

jawhite77
            • 33 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

they look GREAT!! I am working on mine right now... i didn't realize how hard they would be. Where did you get your map- I love it! I am looking for a similar looking map!

#27 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
              • 349 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

Super cute. I love how you incorporated the boarding pass into the passport too!
                WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#28 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
                • 245 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:25 AM

I really like these, giving me more ideas for when I do mine!!

#29 alkoch

alkoch
                  • 515 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

They look great! Another thing to check off the list!

#30 aprilmay

aprilmay
                    • 266 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:36 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bcbride
                      Hi AprilMay, Heather from HGO creations ws able to give me a really good price... she didn't charge a "design fee" and the total for 30 invites and envelopes was ~$150 CDN.

Thanks everyone!

Wow that's awesome! I've bookmarked the site cause I'm a little early yet but great price & thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users