Wedding booked...resort closed!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by bobjan
    Same thing happened to me!!!! we are leaving in 24hours, just found out lastnight!!! extra stress but hopefully it all will work out. !!

We have no ides what has happened to al of our previous plans
    ...wedding coordinator isnt returning phone calls/ emails.

leaving Oct 3rd hoping the wedding date is still the same!!!

I hope everything worked out in the best for you.

#32 khomac

• 380 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

I bet you that it will be all you expected and more. Just keep being polite. If you turn into a B**** they will not WANT to help you. They depend on tourism and they will want to make your experience fantastic. Very few DW brides have terrible experiences. Just keep remembering you will have all of your family with you, you will be on vacation, you will be marrying the man of your dreams. All the small little things really aren't that important right? You may not get exactly how you imagined, I bet the location, food, wedding will still be fantastic and who knows!?! Maybe BETTER!

keep that smile on your face, relax, this will be easier than you think! You must be leaving any day now?!
      Kelly & Pablo

Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#33 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Wow that is a LOT of stress for you right before you leave! We will all be sending you great thoughts on your wedding day. Let us know how it all works out!

#34 tata2

• 76 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

My thoughts are with you please keep us updated.

#35 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

Everything seems to be going well. We are leaving on Saturday so I hope that things come out ok. Thanks so much for all of the support. Planning a wedding is alot easier with BDW.

#36 ldeavila

• 206 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

OMG!!! I just read your post! Hope all turns out well for you!
              Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#37 TheOneDay

• 59 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

The way you found out is really crappy but hopefully the day of your wedding will be just perfect and you can forget about it. Good Luck!!

#38 isaidyes

• 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

Wow i'd be so angry!!! How can they do that?

#39 CHAKLIT

• 260 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#40 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

hope it all works out. This isn't a busy season, so even with the closing you should be fine with crowding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users