Photo

Bridal party table?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

Who is having a table for just the bride and groom or the entire bridal party?
    I wanted to just have us because the boyfriends of 2 of my bridesmaids won't know anyone else if they sit at a table. Typically dates don't sit at the bridal party table right?
    http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
    [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#2 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
    • 299 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

You can totally have a sweetheart table! That's where just the two of you have your own table, my good friend did that at her wedding. I thought it was pretty cool! And no, I don't think dates typically sit at the bridal party table.

#3 jmiranda

jmiranda
      • 697 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

We are having a sweetheart table because otherwise dates will be left out.

#4 Jtswedding

Jtswedding
        • 255 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

we are doing 2 large x shaped tables which we will make a diamond in the center and putting a sweet heart table in the center. I love the idea of just my FI and I getting a little alone time during the night and still being close to our family and friends

#5 vlynnw

vlynnw
          • 6,003 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

Sweetheart tables are super cute! I know that me and my FI are both sitting at my best friend's head table i'm the MOH and Fi isn't in the wedding at all but she doesn't want him to sit alone. It's also a DW in Thailand with mostly family so he wouldn't really know anyone anyway. So it is possible I'm considering having our head table include my best friend's husband as well.
            Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#6 Sheree10

Sheree10
            • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

We're only having a MOH and BM so we're having a sweetheart table.
              http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users