Yazmin De La Mora Wedding Coordiantor?

I did a lot of shopping around and found Yazmine to have lower prices than just about anyone, the only issue you may find is if your resort will allow a third party supplier on their venue, ours did for a cost, it was an additional 381 USD to have Yazmine and her group, but I can't stress enough how worth it I found it.  I genuinely believe that she was the only thing that saved my sanity that day!

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor View Post

Well after reading all of the great ideas i contacted Yazmin today, and she got back to me very quickly. She may be the woman who saves my sanity! It went from being super fun thinking about my wedding to being a complete nightmare and overwhelming

she sent me back a form so i could fill out details about myself and what i want...but actually im still not sure what her prices are!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Yazmin as well to coordinate my Mayan ceremony, dancers, and mariachi band. Her and Miriam were wonderful to work with. Yazmin in very informative and quick to respond which is great, and hard to find. I would strongly suggest using her, she is one of if not the best in the area. If anyone needs more input or information let me know.

since I am new to this site, I was looking to see which wedding planner is  everyone choosing, and I am happy to have chose Dream Weddings Riviera Maya, Wedding Planner Joyce.

I love that she is quick to respond, informative, attention to details and Fun!! far I am happy with her great work so far

• 4 weeks later...

We just recently had my wedding in Playa Del Carmen Mexico on June 10, 2012.

Our wedding coordinator was Yazmin De La Mora.  She was absolutely amazing. My husband and I initially started to work with another wedding coordinator in another company and found that we were not so happy with the way they would coordinate with the vendors and venues.  When we found Yazmin and her staff, we knew right away that she was it.  A big thing with destination weddings is that you are always worried that your going to be taken advantage of.  Yazmin really took care of us and found us the best prices.  Yazmin and Miriam were our wedding coordinating team and they took care of every thing we wished for. Whenever I was unhappy with one option Yazmin always provided me with another option.  From every little detail, everything was taken care of.  All I had to do was ask and she really helped make every wish come true. To be honest, I didnt have a clear idea of what exactly I wanted.  I just knew what I did and did not like when I saw things.   It was sometimes hard to envision how everything would come together if their was no pictures.  Yazmin and Miriam would always send us photos of items and decoration ideas that they thought I may love.  Yazmin helped provide me with ideas and things I never thought I would want.  She gets to know what you like, and your style and works with that in mind.

I had an amazing wedding, and she helped bring everything together.  Thank you Yazmin.

We have not received our professional wedding photos just yet, but here a few of the photos that we have from our friends taking photos from their iphones!

599932_4141735900853_775329561_n.jpgIMG6095-M.jpga1aa20fcb40e11e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg551747_10150996401576391_258240069_n.jpg196111_10150919700005966_1157121989_n.jpgIMG0377-M.jpgIMG6096-M.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I got married 2 months ago in Riviera Maya. We hired Yazmin de la Mora and she was great!

The wedding was perfect (thanks to her) and the guests were very happy. We hired EVERYTHING with her and it was a great decision.

The food was amazing! Everyone kept talking about how good it was, and she took care of every little details.

Hiring her was the smartest decision ever... she made our dream wedding a reality! I recommend her 200%.

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Look no further, if you live away from Playa del Carmen, and need a no hassle independent wedding organizer who knows all the inns and outs of weddings, has done this several times, and has a great team of very proffessional people, then you need to have Yazmin as your wedding coordinator.

This comes from a mixed Latin couple (bride from Puerto Rico, groom from Mexico).

Yazmin's perks are:

1. She is independent from any hotel so she has and will give you her honest and not-biased comments on any topic.

2. Has her own team of pros. Several coordinators will work with the hotel employees as waiters, hostes etc, but keep in mind that these individuals are not used to accomodating or serving weddings on a daily basis hence their are not up to par always and details can come through. However, Yazmin, has her entire team of waiters, hostes, cooks, etc (everything!) that takes over the entire hotel or place of your wedding and guarantees you a flawless performance of the entire team.

3. She has extremely nice taste, and this comes out perfectly in her designs, selection of vendors, and arrangements.

4. She is on TOP of everything! and on the days surrounding the wedding you literally do not have to worry about anything. This is the thing that we felt was worth the most! as when you have so many people you want to enjoy with then having somebody like Yazmin to care for all the extraneous details is fantastic. In fact, she takes care of everything like a pro, we made jokes that she does it in a very CIA-like fashion, with all her team wearing ear-mics and flawlessly communicating with each other in the middle of a huge wedding.

5. She has her own catering gig, so one less vendor to worry about, her catering is top class and flawless!

6. She is a local from Playa del Carmen and has lived there for a while so she knows the area very well, she is also married to a german so is well in touch with how to deal with people who are foreign from Mexico.

7. Personality wise, she is just there happy and peppy all the time and has the way of calming the bride down on every stressfull moment.

This list could go on and on, simply we just want to thank Yazmin to help us make of our wedding the best day of our lives.

Thanks!

Johanna and Ben

• 6 months later...

I Need to mention few things about Yazmin De la Mora , I met her during a photographic session held at Dreams Riviera Cancun during a WEDDING PLANNERS expo and, I had Oportunity to work with her in different Events. she is so charismatic, good sense of humor, and when she goes out to the field to do what she loves to , the Wedding becomes perfect..the way she handles all the operation itself  its just amazing and with a team that are involved a 100 % with all details around from the settings itself al the way down to the last guests leaving the venue...so be confident she really knows what youre looking for.

Mau