Jump to content

Photo

Would you rather game...


  • Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#301 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
  • Jr. Member
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Icis 

No legs. Prosthetic legs are not bad.

I need fingers more.

 

Would you rather have spicy or bitter?

Spicy....im kinda a wimp when it comes to spicy but I still like it. Would you rather have to survive an earthquake or a fire.


I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.


#302 Icis

Icis
  • Jr. Member
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

Spicy....im kinda a wimp when it comes to spicy but I still like it. Would you rather have to survive an earthquake or a fire.

Fire. Earthquake usually has a lot of unforeseen aftermath damages.

 

Would you rather be stranded on an island or lost in a forest?



#303 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
  • Jr. Member
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Icis 

Fire. Earthquake usually has a lot of unforeseen aftermath damages.

 

Would you rather be stranded on an island or lost in a forest?

Stranded on an island...the scenery would be beautiful.

Would you rather have the flu or strep throat?


I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.


#304 Icis

Icis
  • Jr. Member
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bridetobe2014 

Stranded on an island...the scenery would be beautiful.

Would you rather have the flu or strep throat?

Strep throat...weakness is mostly contained in the throat...

Would you rather scuba dive or sky dive?



#305 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
  • Jr. Member
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Icis 

Strep throat...weakness is mostly contained in the throat...

Would you rather scuba dive or sky dive?

That is a good one because I want to do BOTH! But maybe sky dive first. That would be so fun.


I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.


#306 Icis

Icis
  • Jr. Member
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

That is a good one because I want to do BOTH! But maybe sky dive first. That would be so fun.

sky diving is fun! Hey, post a question :)

#307 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
  • Jr. Member
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Icis 


sky diving is fun!
Hey, post a question :)

Hehe I forgot to post a question. Ok, would you rather have no electricity or no running water?


I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.


#308 Icis

Icis
  • Jr. Member
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

Hehe I forgot to post a question. Ok, would you rather have no electricity or no running water?

No electricity. I'll just sleep early. Would you rather be able to speak to animals or speak any language fluently?

#309 pzl101

pzl101
  • Jr. Member
  • 281 posts

    Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

    Originally Posted by Icis 


    No electricity. I'll just sleep early.

    Would you rather be able to speak to animals or speak any language fluently?

    speak any language fluently

     

    Would you rather be really hairy or completely bald?



    #310 Bridetobe2014

    Bridetobe2014
    • Jr. Member
    • 161 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

    Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pzl101 

    speak any language fluently

     

    Would you rather be really hairy or completely bald?

     

    Really hairy so I can get it all lasered off :P Would you rather work 5 short days or 4 long days.

    I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.





    0 user(s) are reading this topic

    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users