• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#11 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marryinghimagain
    I would rather work at a low paying job that I love. Nothing worse than having to get up and go to a job you hate and have to spend all day there.

If you HAD to make a choice during a catastrophic event, would you save your husband? or would you save your child?
    I can see why no one has answered. lol

What kind of question is this? (Just kidding)

Hmm *if* I had a kid, I think I would save the kid. Gosh, this is so hard.

Okay, my turn.

Would you rather have no nose or no ears?

#12 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
    • 236 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:07 AM

Hmmm... I think I would go with no ears because I could hide it with my hair... yup ms. vain right here!
      And I would probably also save my child over my husband...because I would want him to do the same...man that's a hard one.

Ok, now I have to think of a really good one...

#13 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
      • 236 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

Would you rather be completely hairless - including the hair on your head - or have an excessive amount of body hair...

#14 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
        • 519 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

Oh thats easy..completly hairless I would just wear a wig...new hair style every day lol

I've got a good one would you rather have really bad vericose veins or cellulite legs?

#15 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
          • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by flipflop.tee
            Oh thats easy..completly hairless I would just wear a wig...new hair style every day lol

I've got a good one would you rather have really bad vericose veins or cellulite legs?
            This sucks! I think I'd rather have varicose veins, I could have insurance pay for their removal.

Would you rather toes for fingers or no fingers (this one courtesy of my FI)

#16 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:20 AM

hahahahahahha um I guess I would rather have toes for fingers

Would you rather have a lisp or a lazy eye?

** Keep in mind when answering these you can't just say you would do something cause you could get a surgery or do this or that, there would be no remedy for the one you choose, if that makes sense **

#17 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

I already have a lisp, so I definately wouldnt want a lazy eye too. It's not a bad lisp anymore, but I did have to go to speech therapy when I was a kid. If I partake in too many alcoholic bevvies, it gets worse. Haha.

Would you rather always wear earmuffs or always wear a nose plug? LOL

#18 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                • 5,466 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

Id rather wear ear muffs!

would you rather go to a party with everyone you know buck naked for the whole night, or never eat your favorite food ever again in your life?

#19 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
                  • 519 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

oh definatly go to the party naked! I love food too much lol!

Would you rather Michael Jackson died and Patrick Swayze lived or vice versa?

#20 SillyGirl

SillyGirl
                    • 155 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

Patrick dies and mike lived, The cancer was hitting him hard. besides this way we wouldn't have to listen to MJ for a week solid on the radio and all the gratuitous praise that followed.

Would you rather have an all liquid diet or have no teeth (no dentures either)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users