Sign in to follow this  
Vallarta_2009

Would you rather game...

Chicken pox... poison ivy is just bad news!

Would you rather have one arm shorter than the other or one leg shorter than the other? - and we're talking a very noticeable difference here like 6-10 inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayaLove View Post
Uncontrollable orgasms. At least I'd be able to enjoy it lol.
I saw a special on TLC about a lady that actually suffered from uncontrollable orgasms. Poor lady. It cause her divorce and her having to quit her job. She can't sit down without having on. That was a crazy show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009 View Post
Chicken pox... poison ivy is just bad news!

Would you rather have one arm shorter than the other or one leg shorter than the other? - and we're talking a very noticeable difference here like 6-10 inches.

I would prefer arm. I don't want to be walking down the aisle like captin hook, all peg legged like.

Speaking of hook, would you rather have a hook for your left hand or an extra ring finger on it?

I'd just rather deal with an extra finger rather than a hook. That just seems too complicated!

Would you rather have someone spill a colourful drink down your wedding dress or have it catch fire somehow?

I'd rather have the drink spilled on it. Maybe you could cover it up and you may be able to get the stain out too. Plus it's more safe. :P

You've been sentenced to five years on a deserted island. However, you can bring one person with you. Would you rather take your fiance/spouse or a survival expert(ex. Bear Grylls)?

ha ha ha this is too funny! I think my FI and I would be able to survive on our own...I was a Girl Guide...lol I would want my FI we would manage!

Would you rather everything you touch turn to skittles or chocolate? (lol just saw the skittles commercial...too funny!)

I would go with chocolate because I assume it would be a solid peice of chocolate and not little peices like the skittles. Imagine if you touched something big - that's a lot of skittles to clean up!

Would you rather lose all feeling in your hands or your feet?

lol, I love those Skittles commercials.

I would rather lose all feeling in my hands. I think if I lost all feeling in my feet, I wouldn't be able to walk too well if at all.

Would you rather eat spoiled yogurt or spoiled sour cream?

I've had both when I was a teenager and glasses are a lot less of a hassel to deal with than braces... glasses all the way!

Would you rather never be able to shave/wax your armpits or your legs?

I would rather have braces but they are temporary & also a fix that will enhance your smile. If I have glasses itâ€s because I canâ€t see well and sometimes glasses are forever.

Would you rather have an expense-free large wedding in your home town or an expense free small destination wedding?