Sign in to follow this  
DarcyJAde

2 weeks and 2 people in wedding party not booked!

Tough situation to be in. We still have about 6 months to go and I'm already starting to worry. You're approaching this whole situation with such a great attitude. Good on ya!

Darcy you have a great attitude, I hope everything works out and they still go. I can't wait to see your wedding photos and hear how everything goes.. YEAH, so happy for you.

Well you seem to be handling the situation pretty well, that sucks that they are waiting until the last minute and not giving you answers on things. I hope everything works out for you!

You have such a great attitude about all of this. I honestly can't say that I would be as nice as you are. Hope everything works out for the best. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Geez, hope they'll book soon! I wish people would make it easier by telling us if they will be able to attend...

I am on fence about one of my bridesmaids because she has a part time job and always wasn't set with her finances. I just asked her regardless if she couldnt come or not. She told me yes and i've gave her plenty of opportunities to tell me no and I would understand...so far, nothing but "i'm so excited to go!" i have been emailing my bridal party about deals and etc, encouraging them to get quotes to get an idea for their budget...i really hope everything works out and they'll all go!

OMG some of you read my rants ab my gm who isn't going to the wedding and we didn't know til we finally asked him to pay his balance since we had paid his deposit plus an addition 150 we gave him to go towards his deposit that he never paid plus we bought his entire outfit. We were so pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyJAde View Post
At this point, we are leaving in 2 weeks. I am not counting on them. What can I do? I think they will feel bad when everyone else is there enjoying the tropics and they are not.
Agreed! Just wait til they see your pictures. Good for you. No use sweating over crap you can't control!

So sad that people don't realize that all we want is a little honesty!!!!!! Don't sit with your mouth shut hoping to win the lottery. "I can not afford to go as much as I would love to be there, I can't". Oh makes me so crazy!!!

So sad that people don't realize that all we want is a little honesty!!!!!! Don't sit with your mouth shut hoping to win the lottery. "I can not afford to go as much as I would love to be there, I can't". Oh makes me so crazy!!!