Photo

I need your opinion on dresses!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:31 AM

Tammy, I love the first dress you posted...so beautiful...now I want to change my dress

#42 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:44 AM

Speaking of dresses.. Did you post yours? Maybe I missed it. How's your planning going Edyta?

#43 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

OK you guys, now I'm venturing into the "I wish I had another dress" realm. STOP IT!! I spent $2400 on a beautiful silk dress, and now I'm thinking I don't like it! I should probably run home today & put it on. I haven't even looked at it since August.

Speaking of dresses, did I share with you guys that I bought a dress for my welcome dinner? I got it on bluefly.com on a total whim...it's a gorgeous Vera Wang silk dress. I can't wait to wear it! I'll see if I can find a pic.

#44 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:01 AM

Hey TammyM...no I havent posted mine yet I want to wait till I get mjy dress in and I can take a pic wearing it....it still needs to go through a lot of alterations (its a big process, lol) i BOUGHT AN aLFRED sUNG GOWN AND iM TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A MONIQUE l'HUILLIER GOWN FOR HALF THE COST...but as soon as I get my dress in I will post pre alterations and than after :)

#45 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:26 AM

Christa, I seen the post on your welcome dinner dress, very pretty...

Edyta, when is your dress expected to come in? I know what you mean about it being the "right" size it's amazing how much better it looks on when it actually "fits" you.. but I still can't wait to see your pic.. So tell them to hurry up already.. lol

#46 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:05 PM

lol Tammy you crack me up....I orderd it in July I believe and they said that it would come in around December so once it comes in I will take pics and post them....but than I have to wait about another month or 2 for them to do the alterations for me, I'm changing a bunch of things to the dress so hopefully they will finish by April cause I leave the 30th......

exactly 6 months today till I'm married I can't believe how quickly time flys

#47 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:18 PM

I know, my FI's aunt is getting married on May 5th, and our wedding is exactly one month after that. So were about 7 months out, just seems like yesterday when we got engaged, but it's already been about 4 months. I actually found my dress in early August and was told December too, but I got it in two months. :-) So now it's hanging in a closet until March when I go for my fittings.

#48 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by EDYTA
                  lol Tammy you crack me up....I orderd it in July I believe and they said that it would come in around December so once it comes in I will take pics and post them....but than I have to wait about another month or 2 for them to do the alterations for me, I'm changing a bunch of things to the dress so hopefully they will finish by April cause I leave the 30th......

exactly 6 months today till I'm married I can't believe how quickly time flys
                  Yeah, I just realized that too. Oh my GOD I feel like i have so much to do now!

#49 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by EDYTA
                    Tammy, I love the first dress you posted...so beautiful...now I want to change my dress
                    Don't get started down that path- I think it's just better to stick with what you have! Second guessing yourself leads to so much extra headache!

#50 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

Sarah, did you decide to keep the dress you currenty have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users