Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:58 PM

I scored 45, I'm an 'Off-Beat Bride'.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#22 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:59 PM

The Casual, Inclusive Bride: You seeks some tradition but looks more toward intimacy, sentiment and inclusion of others. The wedding experience for you is meant to be shared with those you love and celebrated in a way that is affordable and manageable. While you might want a mid-sized affair, it can take just as much planning as a formal event; yet you are more likely to choose a slightly alternative approach – a penthouse loft space instead of a hotel, or a rooftop or garden.

#23 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:04 AM

I scored 47!

The Off-Beat Bride: You are someone who dances to her own beat and wants a wedding to reflect that. You see your wedding and a special and personal creation and intend to put your signature touch on every part of it. Because you are so creative and have so many ideas, you probably are an independent operator and would not enjoy hearing the input of others about what you should do or how you should do it. In fact, you probably want to just surprise them all with the result. Since you will probably be paying for it yourselves, you have some assurance of being able to create what you want on your own.
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#24 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
          How does that work? I leave threads that I have to wait to see "unread" so they still show up and are all nice and bold when I come back. Or... were you just counting on some sap like me to reply?! Haha...
          I always check the "User CP" area before going searching around in the forums. You can chose to view all subscribed threads, usually only the ones with new responses are there, but you can change it. Plus, I did know that OF COURSE someone would respond!! hahahahahahaha

#25 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:19 PM

Surprise, surprise - another off-beat bride here. I scored a 45...

#26 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
              I always check the "User CP" area before going searching around in the forums. You can chose to view all subscribed threads, usually only the ones with new responses are there, but you can change it. Plus, I did know that OF COURSE someone would respond!! hahahahahahaha
              Oooh, of course. I've seen that before, but never think to use it! You're such a smart gal! Although, I subscribe to so many threads I still wouldn't be able to find it anyways! lol.
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#27 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:13 PM

I scored a 50 ....another off-beat bride!!

#28 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:03 PM

I scored 46, the offBEAT bride, even though right now with all the problems, I am the bride who wants to BEAT someone LOL

Kelly~

#29 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

The Off-Beat Bride: You are someone who dances to her own beat and wants a wedding to reflect that. You see your wedding and a special and personal creation and intend to put your signature touch on every part of it. Because you are so creative and have so many ideas, you probably are an independent operator and would not enjoy hearing the input of others about what you should do or how you should do it. In fact, you probably want to just surprise them all with the result. Since you will probably be paying for it yourselves, you have some assurance of being able to create what you want on your own.

#30 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:34 AM

Another 45!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users