What type of bride are you? Quiz!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

Quiz: What Kind of Bride Are You? - Beliefnet.com

The Off-Beat Bride: You are someone who dances to her own beat and wants a wedding to reflect that. You see your wedding and a special and personal creation and intend to put your signature touch on every part of it. Because you are so creative and have so many ideas, you probably are an independent operator and would not enjoy hearing the input of others about what you should do or how you should do it. In fact, you probably want to just surprise them all with the result. Since you will probably be paying for it yourselves, you have some assurance of being able to create what you want on your own.
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:32 PM

me too! i got a score of 51 ...

The Off-Beat Bride: You are someone who dances to her own beat and wants a wedding to reflect that. You see your wedding and a special and personal creation and intend to put your signature touch on every part of it. Because you are so creative and have so many ideas, you probably are an independent operator and would not enjoy hearing the input of others about what you should do or how you should do it. In fact, you probably want to just surprise them all with the result. Since you will probably be paying for it yourselves, you have some assurance of being able to create what you want on your own.

#3 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

I have a feeling a lot of us will be offbeat brides, just based on a lot of those questions. Although, there were alot of questions that probably almost pushed me to the "Unbride"
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:36 PM

yea - i had a hard time answering some of them - like i wanted to combine answers! true - the fact that we're all having DWs lumps us together a bit already.

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:36 PM

I got a 33

The Casual, Inclusive Bride: You seeks some tradition but looks more toward intimacy, sentiment and inclusion of others. The wedding experience for you is meant to be shared with those you love and celebrated in a way that is affordable and manageable. While you might want a mid-sized affair, it can take just as much planning as a formal event; yet you are more likely to choose a slightly alternative approach – a penthouse loft space instead of a hotel, or a rooftop or garden

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

Interesting...I got 30

The Casual, Inclusive Bride: You seeks some tradition but looks more toward intimacy, sentiment and inclusion of others. The wedding experience for you is meant to be shared with those you love and celebrated in a way that is affordable and manageable. While you might want a mid-sized affair, it can take just as much planning as a formal event; yet you are more likely to choose a slightly alternative approach – a penthouse loft space instead of a hotel, or a rooftop or garden.

#7 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                yea - i had a hard time answering some of them - like i wanted to combine answers! true - the fact that we're all having DWs lumps us together a bit already.
                haha, that's true - good point!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#8 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

I scored a 39... a off beat bride but close to the casual side I guess..

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

I am only replying so I remembe to take the quiz when I sign back in again. I have to run for my train now...

#10 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                  • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                    I am only replying so I remembe to take the quiz when I sign back in again. I have to run for my train now...
                    How does that work? I leave threads that I have to wait to see "unread" so they still show up and are all nice and bold when I come back. Or... were you just counting on some sap like me to reply?! Haha...
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users