Changing our wedding date after STD's Sent!
Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:14 PM
Fast forward to Friday afternoon. I am sick with the flu, but going over finances, realize that I can do the deposit on October 1st. I emailed Elizabeth, and she is no longer available for our day!! She did say however, that she could make the next day work. We have already sent out our save the date shot kits, complete with our wedding date imprinted on the shotglasses and on the card. I was in tears, and called FI at work. He knows how much having her photograph the wedding means to me, so he suggested that we do the wedding the next day, regardless of the STD's. I was so relieved that he suggested that, it's something I would have never thought of as appropriate! The more I thought about it, the more it seems ok. I just have to contact all guests now, and thank goodness, no one has booked yet!!
Resort is also available for that date, so now I just have to wait for OCT 1st when I can truly lock EM in!!! Not exactly how I wanted things to start out, but come on, she really is the BEST!!!!
Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:25 PM
ANyways I think if that is the photographer you want .. go for it!! I wouldnt change anything until october 1st when you pay her the deposit for sure!! But I think it will all work out for the best no worries!!!
Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:20 PM
Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:24 PM
Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:37 PM
Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:30 PM
Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:42 AM
Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:41 PM
Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:03 AM
Everything happens for a reason- and thanks to this situation, we had perfect weather! Unfortunately, there was a bride that got married on our original day- I felt so bad for her! It was raining SOOOO hard!
Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:39 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users