Photo

Buying a dress online

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

Hey Ladies! Here's a good one for you..........has anyone purchased a dress online? If so, where did you make your purchase? I am desperately seeking a Sottero & Midgley SSM5049 in the Cameo Pink (SSM5049 - by Sottero & Midgley) but no stores in three states carry this dress anymore stating it's a 2007 dress. So, I don't even get to try it on before ordering. I have tried on a few Maggie Sottero dresses and it will fit just like those so I am not too worried. What I am worried about, is ordering the dress and it not looking good on my body nor being able to find the Cameo Pink. I found one place that has the Cameo Pink but it's more of a gamble to go through them.

Thoughts?

#2 dribblez13

dribblez13
    • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

Hey! I'm looking to purchase online as well - so far I have found the reliable sites according to others are www.landybridal.com , http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/ and www.lightinthebox.com - other than that, there are others, but I haven't found any reviews on them!

Good luck in your search!

#3 Holly22

Holly22
      • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

I just purchased mine off of ebay. It was a huge risk and it was worth it. I just got it and its perfect! Its a mori lee and I got a great price. It came with all the tags and not a mark on it. I saved alot and love my dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users