Photo

The Royal in Cancun 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#71 callamonster

callamonster
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:38 AM

04.20.10 Valerie + Maxime | Wedding at the Royal Cancun | Photos by Sol Tamargo

There are a ton of pictures of the Royal Cancun gazebo here. I got the link from a review on here... Sorry I don't remember the bride's username but thank you :)

#72 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by callamonster
      Bonjour et bienvenue Valerie!

I wanted to post a few of my favorites here.... BEAUTIFUL DAY IN CANCUN!

Click the image to open in full size.
      Wow, what an amazing detail and a beautiful day!

I love it when the groom interacts like this, raw emotions!

Ok, now this is just TOO perfect, too cute!

Click the image to open in full size. WOW, that is some serious SPLIT action!

#73 AndreaD

AndreaD
      • 28 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

Looking forward to reading your review!

#74 sarahkalabokes

sarahkalabokes
        • Site Supporter
        • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

Hey ladies-
          We are getting married November 12, 2010 at the Royal in Cancun. Reception is on the villas terrace. Did you ladies book a DJ or did you use an iPod? Did they have microphones for the ceremony on the beach?
          Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#75 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:25 PM

Can I ask a question for anyone who has stayed at the royal before...the swim up suites...I am very interested in booking one of these for a return trip to mexico, however what puts me off is that its on the first floor...is it the actual first floor, meaning the other floors are directly above...or are the swim-up suites forward from the other levels, meaning they don't have anything above them?! I know it sounds totally random, but when we go on holiday a big thing to us is the noise in rooms...we always pay for higher level rooms so we don't have people above us, however the idea of a swim-up pool is soo tempting! Any help would be appreciated x

#76 abbypoo

abbypoo
            • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
              Can I ask a question for anyone who has stayed at the royal before...the swim up suites...I am very interested in booking one of these for a return trip to mexico, however what puts me off is that its on the first floor...is it the actual first floor, meaning the other floors are directly above...or are the swim-up suites forward from the other levels, meaning they don't have anything above them?! I know it sounds totally random, but when we go on holiday a big thing to us is the noise in rooms...we always pay for higher level rooms so we don't have people above us, however the idea of a swim-up pool is soo tempting! Any help would be appreciated x
              While I don't know if these rooms are out in front of others (I suspect not). I have heard that these rooms are very noisy because the pools that they are connected to are a public area. So if you don't like noise, this is probably not a good idea

#77 callamonster

callamonster
              • 88 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

Did anyone get an email asking them to sign up for a BaseCamp account from Maritza Guzman over the weekend? I did but there's basically no information on the site and I can't figure out what it's for??

#78 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                • Banned
                • 2,710 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi! My fiancee and I are getting married April 2011 at The Royal in Cancun and THANK GOD there are other people are posting on this!
                  Has anyone else had a problem booking rooms? I am from NY and my Fiancee is from S. Florida so it was going to be a destination wedding for someone so we decided on Mexico. We are looking to have about 75-100 people there and they are giving us HELL about reserving a room block.
                  Ana, our coordinator has been a dream to work with on everything besides this.

Apparently because our party is so large we are getting married in the gazebo at the gran caribe, then we are having our reception at The Royal.

I'm at work but will DEF post on this later- I'm dying to get feedback from all of you!!!

#79 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                  • Banned
                  • 2,710 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by sarahkalabokes 

Hey ladies-
                    We are getting married November 12, 2010 at the Royal in Cancun. Reception is on the villas terrace. Did you ladies book a DJ or did you use an iPod? Did they have microphones for the ceremony on the beach?
                    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ana, our WC said there are definetely microphones. We are getting married at the Gran Caribe gazebo and with a lot of guests, wanted to make sure everyone heard us.

#80 dreamgirlie82

dreamgirlie82
                    • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

The rooms with swim up pools are great in theory , but if u don't like noise while on vacation I would definitely avoid the rooms.. Your basically right in the middle of everyhing.. I can say however the hotel does separate itself into two secions, noisier ie music at the pools vs the quiet side. But if u value privacy and like having a view while in your room I would avoid booking them..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users