Jump to content

Photo

The Royal in Cancun 2010 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 cinnamoroll

cinnamoroll
  • Newbie
  • 20 posts

    Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:54 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Schmnav
    To all the Brides that have booked Gran Caribe/The Royal:

    I filled out and submitted the information sheet on their wedding website. Do I just sit back and wait for them to contact me? I'm not sure if I should get their direct email and get the ball rolling or just wait. My wedding is not until December 2010 so there isn't a huge rush. I'm just excited to get things going! Thanks and best wishes to everyone for a fabulous wedding!

    When in dec are you having your wedding? I booked mine with them for dec 11th although I am thinking to change resort, I did put down the deposit. They seem pretty fast in contacting u at the beginning, so just wait

    #32 chipotle99

    chipotle99
    • Jr. Member
    • 311 posts

      Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:00 AM

      To whoever asked, I stayed at the Royal last October, and it was FANTASTIC. Gorgeous! I literally felt like a princess! The rooms are insanely nice, all have jacuzzis, and huge showers, the service is great, food was delicious and the whole place so so gorgeous to look at. The beach hadn't been finished, but we were definitely allowed in. It wasn't huge but in October, there were hardly any other beachgoers there! One day we had the beach to ourselves! The water was like 85 degrees warm and very calm, great to relax in. Most people hung out by the pools and bars drinking miller lites all day...lol. Take advantage of the Ocean people!

      Anyway, I'm getting married at Dreams because we have 11 kiddies attending, but it was definitely hard to say no to the Royal.

      #33 melnickovich

      melnickovich
      • Newbie
      • 33 posts

        Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

        I have a ton of pics that I took of the Royal and Gran on my wedding website. I was there December 17-21, right after the beach was done. Just click on the link to my photo galleries. John & Marci - wedding website by mywedding.com

        #34 Mere

        Mere
        • Member
        • 729 posts

          Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

          I have officially booked our trip to The Royal Cancun. Our wedding date is July 21, 2010. Now I have to book our photographer and videographer. Woohoo-so exciting!

          #35 kford0515

          kford0515
          • Newbie
          • 17 posts

            Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

            Hey girls! We are trying to narrow down a resort for a June 2011 wedding and would really love to have it at The Royal. It is our favorite resort in Cancun and also where we got engaged BUT I am worried about the lack of communication between the WC's and the brides. We will probably end up there because of the special moments we have had already at the resort, but I am hoping that the planning process will be smooth! I am glad to have found this thread. I was beginning to think no one got married at The Royal!

            #36 Mere

            Mere
            • Member
            • 729 posts

              Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

              The WC I have been talking to has been wonderful-just signed my contract-not sure how the WC at the resort will be-I hope she is just as good.

              #37 Shoesiesluvr

              Shoesiesluvr
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,727 posts

                Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by melnickovich
                I have a ton of pics that I took of the Royal and Gran on my wedding website. I was there December 17-21, right after the beach was done. Just click on the link to my photo galleries. John & Marci - wedding website by mywedding.com
                Thanks soo much for posting the link to your albums! Were getting married at the Gran Caribe and staying at the Royal and it really helped me so much that I was able to see your pictures. It seems as though no one is talking much about the Gran. Thanks Again!
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

                #38 stevensFiance

                stevensFiance
                • Jr. Member
                • 164 posts

                  Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:06 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kford0515
                  Hey girls! We are trying to narrow down a resort for a June 2011 wedding and would really love to have it at The Royal. It is our favorite resort in Cancun and also where we got engaged BUT I am worried about the lack of communication between the WC's and the brides. We will probably end up there because of the special moments we have had already at the resort, but I am hoping that the planning process will be smooth! I am glad to have found this thread. I was beginning to think no one got married at The Royal!
                  Same for us, we got engaged at the royal in 08' and I swear we wouldve canceled by now due to lack of communication, but we know how beautiful the hotel is and the fact that he proposed there. Our wedding is June 19th, and I havent had a WC since Jan'.

                  Speaking of which, does anyone have Angies email?

                  He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

                  #39 beachbum1285

                  beachbum1285
                  • Newbie
                  • 110 posts

                    Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

                    angieh@realresorts.com

                    Good luck! I had her and just canceled my wedding and The Royal because of poor communication and she basically kept calling me a liar. I'm looking elsewhere.
                    ~Stacy

                    #40 stevensFiance

                    stevensFiance
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 164 posts

                      Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beachbum1285
                      angieh@realresorts.com

                      Good luck! I had her and just canceled my wedding and The Royal because of poor communication and she basically kept calling me a liar. I'm looking elsewhere.
                      Trust me if I could cancel I would, im under 90 days away and all guests are booked, I spoke to Angie 3 weeks ago after I called and complained about never being reassigned a new WC after Kimberly quit/fired in Jan, and she tells me well I see that emails were sent to you so you should check your server, I said thats funny cause I always got all of Kim's emails. Then she tells me she will email me immediately after with my contract(because the ceremony was wrong) and the checklist, 3 weeks later, still no email.
                      He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users