Photo

Never received an order from a seller :-(

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 finzup

finzup
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

Also if the 45 days is up, if you paid with a credit card through paypal you can do a chargeback on your credit card.
    I know the amount may seem small but that's what these #$%^!@ scammers do.

I personally think the 'selling' forum here should have a minimum post count to gain access.

-Katie
    Have you met Alice?
    http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#12 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by finzup
      Also if the 45 days is up, if you paid with a credit card through paypal you can do a chargeback on your credit card.
      I know the amount may seem small but that's what these #$%^!@ scammers do.

I personally think the 'selling' forum here should have a minimum post count to gain access.
      That actually would be a good idea!

#13 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
      • 334 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:55 AM

O NO!! I am so sorry that this happened to you. How many books were there? I have bought so much stuff on here without a problem, it stinks that one person can make so many people weary. Don't let it discourage you, most BDW'ers are wonderful!
        Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#14 cece9922

cece9922
        • 60 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

This has happend to me through ebay once. I contacted paypal and they weren't much help so I went right to my credit card that I used through paypal and they got my money back with no problems. Hope that helps.

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

the problem with a post count is that it's often the newbies that are the ones buying, since they're in need of the wedding stuff. it's something to consider though.

#16 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AnnR
              the problem with a post count is that it's often the newbies that are the ones buying, since they're in need of the wedding stuff. it's something to consider though.
              Thats very true Ann! Has the happened alot?

#17 finzup

finzup
              • 468 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:01 PM

It just seems logical.. there's a minimum post count to download attachments but none for listing items for sale? Selling/buying should be a privilege here and only for 'established' members... just my .02 (again) :)

-Katie
                Have you met Alice?
                http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#18 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by finzup
                  It just seems logical.. there's a minimum post count to download attachments but none for listing items for sale? Selling/buying should be a privilege here and only for 'established' members... just my .02 (again) :)
                  I completely agree on one hand, but on the other hand there has been a few "established members" with high post counts who still end up getting banned for being douchebags... Buyer beware I suppose. It's too bad it happened to a BDW'er from a BDW'er.

#19 cece9922

cece9922
                  • 60 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:35 AM

I have a low post count and I would have really hated not being able to buy things on here. I don't think everyone should suffer for one incident. I really think if you contact your credit card company they will take care of it no problem. Just always make sure you don't use your ATM card because some banks make you come in and fill out the paperwork to submit a claim.

#20 Bali83

Bali83
                    • 221 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

I agree withe cece9922...I have plenty of posts now, but I bought several things from brides on this forum before I really started posting. I never had any problems & check this forum every day for new deals. I hope it stays open for everyone...it's a great resource!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users