Photo

MARCH 2010 Brides Post here!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:41 PM

Hi ladies, on the lookout for other fellow March 2010 brides! i'm jealous that the Feb ladies are always on the top of the Board! If you are, when and where?
    March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
    http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#2 amerssnorts18

amerssnorts18
    • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hi my name is Amy we are getting married 3/31/09 at the Royal Playa Del Carmen. Its good to see another March bride!! How is the planning going? I am getting so excited, ready to go now!

#3 bahamianbride2010

bahamianbride2010
      • 15 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

Hello ladies! I am a March bride also! March 27, 2010 is the big day in Nassau, Bahamas!!!

#4 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
        • 109 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:18 PM

Yayy! We have a thread! We're doing pretty good. Gown is ordered, resort booked, photography booked, invites out, most guests booked. Now just about to get into the nitty gritty with resort (flowers, cake etc) Will you ladies be having a private reception or semi-private? Having an at home reception?
          March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
          http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#5 amerssnorts18

amerssnorts18
          • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:57 PM

I am just getting to the little details too, which makes me nervous because I struggle understanding the wedding coordinator. Hoping that once we get there all the little details will fall into place. We are having a private beach reception after the cermony and am not sure yet about having a reception when we get home. One purpose for us to do the destination wedding was its cheaper, so I am unsure about spending more money when we get home. My dress will be in any day so excited and nervous, hope to fit into it. I am loving this site, it has really helped with ideas and calming my nerves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users