Random thoughts from 20-30 Year olds :)
Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:34 AM
Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:59 AM
| Originally Posted by Jo&Daz 20-10-2010 |
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realise
- How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
I have NO FREAKIN CLUE! But I REALLY wish someone would tell me, because I SUCK at it!
- I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower
first and THEN turn on the water.
I actually do this. If I turn the water on first, it goes all over the floor. Am I doing something wrong?
- I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
Story of my life...
- Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want
to have to restart my collection.
AAGH! Me and FI were talking about this earlier!
- There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going
to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
Don't I know it...
- I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I
like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
Isn't it weird how this happens?
- The other night I ordered take away and when I looked in the bag, saw
they had included four sets of plastic cutlery. In other words, someone at
the restaurant packed my order, took a second to think about it, and then
estimated that there must be at least four people eating to require such a
large amount of food. Too bad I was eating by myself. There's nothing like
being made to feel like a fat ba$tard before dinner.
Biggest. Pet. Peeve.
Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:43 PM
I know the secret to folding fitted sheets! You fold the corners into one another. YouTube it, it's AMAZING!
Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:55 AM
"- There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going
to die after leaning your chair back a little too far."
happens way too often for me
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users