Sign in to follow this  
BlieLena

Just Ordered My Real Touch Flowers!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback! I just got this final pic and they have been shipped! Wow, I am so excited and she was sooooo great to work with!!! I had made some final suggestions, no prob and she added the drop flowers because she thought they would look great and I thought it was soo thoughtful! I told her I wanted my bouquet to be the opposite of my BMs and she did it perfect! Also, I got a toss one for free to match mine!!! Hope you enjoy!

Those look great! Im still trying to decide myself what I want to do with my flowers! Decsions....decsions....thank goodness we only have 6 months left of making them!! Congrats your day is coming up quickly!

All of the flowers look wonderful on here. At the Moon Palace the free wedding package comes with the bridal bouquet and grooms bouttonier for free in the exact flower I want. My priority isn't as much to keep the bouquet as to have it on that day with wonderful pictures. I also don't have brides maids. WHAT I do have are two mothers and fathers coming with close family and friends to our intimate ceremony. So instead of paying an arm and a leg for fresh carsages and boutonnieres for them....I am having Alana do them in matching flower/color to the bouquet I am getting fresh. I honestly don't think anyone will know the difference and it will save me a bundle in my already crunched budget.

So thank you very much for your recommendation, link to her page and pics posted by those using Alana's flowers. This was most helpful!