Wedding Paper Divas vs DIY

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 blumenthale

blumenthale
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:11 PM

Hey ladies,
    I am not a crafty person but I am thrifty. Has anyone ordered thru Wedding Paper Divas? Is it worth it to not drive myself crazy trying to make my own invites?

#2 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

I am not crafty at all and used Wedding paper Divas - here is the link to the thread I posted the pictures in:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t49260

I found them easy to work with - my one suggestion is to pay attention to every detail - my invitations were a bit smaller than I was expecting them to be but I didn't think it was expensive at all compared to everywhere else I looked around here.

I paid under $200 for 30 invitations, envelopes, inserts with Travel info, the RSVP Cards and Envelopes and Printing, and the Address Labels I had to order bc I forgot to have the return addresses put on the back. I also got a few extra envelopes. I got free shipping - I've been on their mailing list for a while so they send the codes - I think they're sending some discounts out now too.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

#3 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:22 PM

I used them for the bachelorette party invites and they turned out great. I did do diy invites cause I wanted layered paper.

#4 tracyann

tracyann
        • 189 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

We used them for our engagement party invites- and I love them. We haven't decided on which invites for the actual wedding, but we are definatly considering Wedding Paper Divas.

#5 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:14 PM

They have beautiful invites. Another option is ETSY!! You can usually find exactly what you are looking for, or have something custom made. Crafty, but not too expensive. I think we paid like $250 for 60. I can give you the name of the girl we used if you'd like.

#6 *Lo*

*Lo*
            • 2,993 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:36 PM

I used wedding paper divas for my save the dates. They had a really cute design I loved and it was really easy and they just arrived yesterday and I am really happy with them! I ordered 60 and they were about $74 including envelopes. I thought it was a great price.

Also I ordered them, then confirmed the order later that day, then they shipped the next day I think it was.

I was going to diy for the invites but I will probably just order from them again!

#7 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:46 PM

yeah you can order samples from them - they are very cute and good quality. Also, you can always find coupon codes online

#8 Sheree10

Sheree10
                • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

I've been looking for invites for so long. The first one I found and fell in love with was from wedding paper divas. I just ordered a sample and can't wait to see it.

They seem like they have a wide selection of great invites. If it's in your budget go ahead.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#9 Sheree10

Sheree10
                  • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jess
                    yeah you can order samples from them - they are very cute and good quality. Also, you can always find coupon codes online
                    Where can I find the codes?
                    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users