Photo

Negril wedding ? location

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Olderbride

Olderbride
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:50 PM

I'm getting married at The Caves April 1, 2010 and you don't have to stay there. Costs range from $1,000 and waaaaaaay up! Beautiful location worth looking into. Good luck!

#12 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

Congrats! There's sooo many options when it comes to a DW and lots of great ladies with even better ideas to help out. Negril rules -- the beaches and the cliffs are gorgeous! Good luck and happy planning!

#13 jen_in_negril

jen_in_negril
      • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tam27
        Hello there
        I am getting married at Negril Escape its a cliff top hotel with a lighthouse.
        you dont have to stay there to have there wedding package either which is a bonus. so excited
        my wedding is coming in at $4000 but thats for ceramony with 30 people with free bar for 5 hours and steel band, hot buffet (lobster, jerk chicken, steak) raggae band, fire dancers and flowers and cake.
        good luck.
        wow Tam27, that sounds pretty good. what currency is that?

#14 Olderbride

Olderbride
        • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:58 AM

We've booked The Caves, gorgeous location on the Cliffs that doesn't require you stay there. Prices start at $1,000 and up - way up! Good Luck!

#15 honeesweetie4u

honeesweetie4u
          • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:14 PM

Negril Escape is very nice. So is Sea Starr Inn <more affordable>Try the ladies at Elite Upscale in Negril. The owner is from the states so she "follows up" on phone calls and email, in my opinion better than some of the locals. Lots of attention to the small detail. They did my wedding so I am raving about them. They found my location and did a great job. 876-357-3372

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users