Sign in to follow this  
Anne Marie

HI!

Welcome to the forum Ann Marie! You'll have this narrowed down w/in weeks at most I'm sure, especially reading all the reviews and information on here as well as seeing some pics to put it all together. We originally thought we'd do the Bahamas but ended up deciding on Los Cabos, MX and it couldn't have worked out better.

Good luck with the planning and please don't hesitate to ask any questions on here!cheer2.gif

welcome4.gifwelcome4.gifwelcome4.gif Congratulations on your engagement and you have come to the right place to get advice for your wedding. THE LADIES here are GREAT and very helpful.

Welcome! I hope that the information on this site is useful in choosing your dream location.

Hi everyone! Thanks for your warmth welcome! I have some destinations in mind: Mexico, Cuba or Dominican. At first I was thinking of having the wedding at Dreams in Cabo but I read somewhere that you can't go in the water there and since the whole point of going there is the ocean...

We are going to be +/- 20 people at the wedding and I would like an all inclusive beautiful hotel, with a few restaurant a la carte ( not only one buffet) and some activities. Obviously a nice white beach, secluded ( not Cancun type of place...too many hotels). I want the reception outside, on the beach or very closed to it.

Thanks so much for your help again. I have a lot of fun looking at your beautiful pictures and I found a lot of helpful information on this site already!

Anne Marie

Hi Anne Marie,

Congrats & Welcome!welcome3.gif

Check out the threads in the accomodation and site section in the various locations. This should help you narrow down your choices.

Happy Planning!

Welcome Anne Marie!!! what part of Canada are you from? let me know if you need any help as I've travelled to mexico, cuba and DR many times so I can help you pick a great hotel