Photo

What to do if people respond "NO" to your Pre-RSVP

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

Wow - what to do . . . I hate being pushy . . . and I guess I'm kinda a thinking if you say no once why would you change your mind. I just don't want to completely blow my bugdet because other's can't decide!

#12 adelaide

adelaide
    • 200 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:43 PM

Wow - it never even occured to me to send the formal invites to those who RVSP'd No to the STD. I think by doing destination weddings most of us are throwing traditional etiquitte out the window anyhow so I say do whatever works for you. I will not be sending out formal invites to the people who RVSP'd No (except to my 97 year old grandmother who obviously can't come but would love to be included :) )

Cheers!
      A.

#13 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
      • 369 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

My mom is calling those family members who said no to make sure... We will not send invites if they have already told us they can't come. Do what works for you!

#14 KRama

KRama
        • 421 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

I'm not planning on sending a formal invite to those that said no. I'll be sending them an invite to our AHR instead and I'm thinking of including a small card that says something like "It's not too late!" and provide our TA's contact information in case they do change their mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users