Photo

5 months to go and "no" dress....

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:50 AM

keep looking you will find one believe me.get another one without fi knowing hehe.i agree you want a dress to feel good on your day.there is one out there waiting for you.what is wrong with the other one that you like?if you like it whats the problem?why do you say it is,nt what you wanted?

#12 shellk

shellk
    • 1,784 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:59 AM

there is one out there just waiting for you.don,t listen to fi get one without him knowing.how you say you love the other one but its not what you want what do you mean?if you like it whats wrong with it?

#13 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

Have you tried looking at sites that make replicas?

#14 meghan

meghan
        • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

I say get another dress. It is your one day and your FI needs to understand that. You need to love the dress that you are going to be married in. I would talk to him and let him know just how important this is to you.

#15 KJT1985

KJT1985
          • 694 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shellk
            there is one out there just waiting for you.don,t listen to fi get one without him knowing.how you say you love the other one but its not what you want what do you mean?if you like it whats wrong with it?
            It's pretty. It just doesn't make me feel beautiful or get me really excited. I LIKE a lot of dresses, I LOVE very few.... I think I'm just going to have to put my foot down. I work and make money too so I deserve to spend it without getting crap, right?! Haha.

#16 FutureMrsSharpe

FutureMrsSharpe
            • 73 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

Okay, its not EXACT, but I kept hearing all of the ladies on here talking about a dress site for wedding dresses called Landy's Bridal. It got some good reviews. Anyway, I found a dress under their Maggie Sottero section that is super similar to the Lavina dress. It just has some more jewels down the front and the back is slightly different. It's a European company, but once I converted the currency the dress came out to $353.65 US dollars! It said it takes 21-25 working days plus 7 shipping days to arrive. Check it out and be sure to read the reviews that other ladies on here have posted about the company just to make sure that nothing has changed. The website is landybridal.com. The dress code is HS9634. I hope this helps! You deserve the dress you want!

#17 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KJT1985
                It's pretty. It just doesn't make me feel beautiful or get me really excited. I LIKE a lot of dresses, I LOVE very few.... I think I'm just going to have to put my foot down. I work and make money too so I deserve to spend it without getting crap, right?! Haha.
                im not sayin spend lots of money i just want you to get a dress you like and feel nice in.

i know it wont help but im having the same issue with shoes.

#18 KJT1985

KJT1985
                • 694 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMrsSharpe
                  Okay, its not EXACT, but I kept hearing all of the ladies on here talking about a dress site for wedding dresses called Landy's Bridal. It got some good reviews. Anyway, I found a dress under their Maggie Sottero section that is super similar to the Lavina dress. It just has some more jewels down the front and the back is slightly different. It's a European company, but once I converted the currency the dress came out to $353.65 US dollars! It said it takes 21-25 working days plus 7 shipping days to arrive. Check it out and be sure to read the reviews that other ladies on here have posted about the company just to make sure that nothing has changed. The website is landybridal.com. The dress code is HS9634. I hope this helps! You deserve the dress you want!
                  OH! OH! you have me all excited now! I'll check it out for sure, thanks!!

#19 NewYorkie

NewYorkie
                  • 80 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

I agree with the other say get the dress you love. Have you triend looking if I could find the dress online? I found that it's a great bargaining tool if you want to see if the wedding dress shop could do it for less or at least match it.

#20 ChelseaRose

ChelseaRose
                    • 139 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

You need to feel nothing but beautiful on your one special day. You deserve this more than anything else. If a new dress will do that for you, then I say you've earned it. Make sure to check out all your options. Good luck and way to help out with the research BDW ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users