Jump to content

Photo

Pashminas...


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

    Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

    I see a lot about pashminas on here, and that guests loved them in their oot bags... Where do I purchase these? tia

    #2 LadyP

    LadyP
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,156 posts

      Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:52 PM

      There is a WONDERFUL btb name Glenda or nrvsbride who lives in ny and she tries to make a run to get them. They are not authentic but still serves the purpose. There is a thread on here somewhere

      #3 TammyB

      TammyB
      • Sr. Member
      • 10,630 posts

        Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:53 PM

        Yes our very sweet, girl Glenda got them all for us. Poor thing had to walk in the dead of winter with I think over 100 of them, but they were a HUGE hit.

        #4 CourtneyV

        CourtneyV
        • Sr. Member
        • 4,979 posts

          Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:54 PM

          Yep, Glenda is amazing and she has been picking some up for us BDW members! Here's her thread:

          http://bestdestinati....part-99-a.html

          And Tammy started a thread to post the pictures from the guest's wearing them:

          http://bestdestinati....sh-thread.html
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

          #5 MsShelley

          MsShelley

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

            Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

            yea! thank you all!

            #6 LadyP

            LadyP
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,156 posts

              Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
              Yep, Glenda is amazing and she has been picking some up for us BDW members! Here's her thread:

              http://bestdestinati....part-99-a.html

              And Tammy started a thread to post the pictures from the guest's wearing them:

              http://bestdestinati....sh-thread.html
              You are like the QUEEN OF BUMPING THREADS hey how do you quote differenct things in your comments

              #7 CourtneyV

              CourtneyV
              • Sr. Member
              • 4,979 posts

                Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyP
                You are like the QUEEN OF BUMPING THREADS hey how do you quote differenct things in your comments
                I have to admit, it's my slight pet peeve when there are like 15 different threads on the same thing. But, when I was a Newbie, I couldn't find the search button for the longest time... I'm not even going to admit for how long because it's embarassing! lol. Anyways, I don't mind bumping threads. Plus, sometimes when I search from them, I find old threads that I forgot about that are fun/good to read!

                You're talking about a muli-quote? (having more than one quote in your post). You can hit the "mq" button in each person's post. And when you're ready you can hit new post, or you can just simply "quote" the last person.
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

                #8 LCBride2007

                LCBride2007

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

                  Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                  I have to admit, it's my slight pet peeve when there are like 15 different threads on the same thing. But, when I was a Newbie, I couldn't find the search button for the longest time... I'm not even going to admit for how long because it's embarassing! lol. Anyways, I don't mind bumping threads. Plus, sometimes when I search from them, I find old threads that I forgot about that are fun/good to read!
                  ME TOO! I am always bumping up threads people are looking for, or pointing people to a thread that already exists. But I am sure I started many duplicate threads when I first started - so I don't get annoyed when people do it - but I like having all of the chitter chatter on a topic in one place!

                  #9 TammyB

                  TammyB
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 10,630 posts

                    Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

                    Hmm Ann and Courtney, so I blame the both of you for the forum going down.. Didn't Tammy say it was due to way too many people using the "search" botton? Do you realize I was forced to WORK at work, I mean come on that's against everything I strive to "not" do.. lol

                    #10 LCBride2007

                    LCBride2007

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

                      Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:42 PM

                      ooohhh - don't go there! you can't blame that disaster on us (oh lord, i hope not anyway!) - lol

                      i did get a lot of laundry done, and thank-you notes, and general house-keeping. that all ended as soon as the forum came back up though.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users