Photo

Wine Box and Love Letter Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Crystal&David

Crystal&David
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:44 PM

I love this idea, going to have to borrow it! Thanks!
    http://www.theweddin...icker/28996.png

Crystal & DavidMay 3, 2010

#22 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
    • 370 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

Jennyco116- Can you post a picture of your box? I would love to see how it turned out!

#23 P&B2010

P&B2010
      • 33 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

I am so glad you posted this! I had heard of this idea and loved it and want to incorporate it into our ceremony, but I'm not quite sure of the wording and everything. This really helps!

#24 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
        • 473 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

Great idea!! I think I'm going to use the idea. Try the Home Goods store or Crate and Barrel

#25 khawkwood

khawkwood
          • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

I just LOVE this idea. So romantic!! Though hopefully never to be opened until the chosen anniversary. But even so... it would be good, to have that reminder of just how passionate you were when the relationship started.

I have found one that just loooks sooooo perffect, but it is out of stock. I have lots of time before my wedding (over a year and a half) so I'm sure I can get it when it comes in.

This is the link - I think I put it in right Love Letter Ceremony Box Set - Weddingstar

Maybe it will help you! If you aren't in a big rush. Take care and congrats xox

Katherine
            ~ Love grows - immortal, everlasting.

#26 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
            • 370 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:47 AM

Thank you so much Katherine! That is perfect!

#27 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

this is such a great idea....i think FI and I will do this on our own the night before we leave for the wedding. we are planning on taking a trip to greece for our five year anniversary and it would be perfect to open the bottle before we leave for that (hopefully we wont need it before then!!) thanks for the idea :)

#28 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
                • 218 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

what a great idea! I might use this as well. They have some chests at my local hobby lobby. They might have some at yours. or maybe you could do a shadow box picture frame and hang it on the wall, so when you get into fights you can look at it and remember the words you ha for him on your wedding day, you might not ever have to crack it open :) unless you just wanted too

#29 funinsun2020

funinsun2020
                  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:58 AM

I'm lucky, we got married in Florida and my officiant had her husband make a box for us. For $90 we got it all. It came out great! I searched all over for a box in our town and online and came up with nothing! Now that we're married I found that JoAnn's carries a suitable box in an unfinished pine look, but they don't have a way to lock it, you'd have to replace the front clasp to accommodate you. We are by far not handy like this, lol =P
                    Anyway, you can checkout there site. I THINK they will ship out??

All You Need is Love

#30 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
                    • 303 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

great idea! I need to remember to do this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users