Was at a wedding 2 weeks ago and everyone could see the brides underwear!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:40 AM

First of all shame on the bride for not having common sense. I don't think anyone wakes up on their big day and says let me wear my floral panties over my nude or white ones. And shame on her bridal party for not having her back, but MOM, you above everyone else should have my best interest at heart. My only question is who finally told her? LOL

#12 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

What a living nightmare that must have been after she was told!! I would have been utterly MORTIFIED, and more so FURIOUS with my bridal party and mother for not having the decency to make me aware of the fact that my underwear were on display for all of my guests!

That is almost as bad, if not WORSE, than walking down the aisle with toilet paper hanging off of one of your shoes, or having the back of your dress tucked into your pantyhose, right?! GEESH!

I know there is a lot going on during someone's wedding day, but a "Hey, how does the back of the dress look?" check would have been all that was necessary to avert the dress catastrophe!

Hopefully her memories of her wedding day are not forever tarnished by this bridal blunder!

#13 blumenthale

• 242 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:17 PM

Wow, that is bad. Maybe her bridal party is colorblind or nearsighted. I already have my nude panties, two pairs of Comandos seamless, they are the best.

#14 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:44 PM

a spanx style underwear would be great... the kind that go down on your thighs, since there would be no line! If I can't find the right underwear, it might be a commando type situation... haha
          Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#15 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:45 PM

I have to say, my Mom would have been all over that... thats what moms are for!! And MOH's I guess, but Mom will NEVER fail!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#16 mswhatever

• 475 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

When I was dress shopping, I discovered panties could be seen through most dresses. It's a shame she did not realize.

#17 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Oh man that's pretty harsh! I would never want anyone to tell me haha (after the fact anyways...but before ...DEFINATELY!)

#18 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

the poor thing, I guess we will learn from her mistake
                  July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#19 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:13 PM

eek that sucks...I can't believe her mom or bridesmaids didn't tell her

#20 jajajaja

• VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

I'm not shocked that the BMs didn't notice. At least with mine, they were VERY concerned with how they looked and kinda didn't pay much attention to me getting ready- not that I needed it, but I was getting somewhat annoyed when they kept interrupting my hair getting done because something need to be fixed on theirs.

Anyways- the mom should have caught it. You would think she would be 100% focused on the bride- assuming her mother was around.

However- I wore big blue grandma panties on my wedding day. My dress wasn't see thru though. Or white.
                      Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users