Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Wow! Those are fantastic! Wonder if I can get TammyB to do another one in the spring? I would drive to chi-town!
I would also love to do one in the spring - probably not until the end of March/beginning of April tho - by then I should have lost all the weight I'm working on losing! I don't know if anyone else is interested in getting a group session together around that time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyJAde View Post
I am still trying to decide a good time to give the book to him. Th day of or night before? Opinions?
I vote for the day of - and I think someone else mentioned this as well, but definitely have the photographer capture his reaction! He's going to LOVE them!! You looked amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
if you have got any advice that would be great.i hate having my picture taken believe it or not
I completely know how you feel - I SO hate having my pic taken as well. I'm hoping that it's just because of the weight I've gained and I'll start to feel more comfortable with it as a I keep dropping the weight. But I'd love to hear any suggestions anyone has about being more comfortable in front of the camera.