Coral Cove, Little Bay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 heartbeat

• 228 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:28 AM

Has any one got married at Coral Cove in Little Bay or maybe just visited? I tried doing a search and didn’t find much information on here about and am just looking for some advice about this hotel.

#2 hwannamaker

• 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

We are booked to have our wedding there in May 2011. Everyone has been extremely helpful and quick to get back to us with questions and everything. I have had a hard time trying to find pictures of weddings that have happened there though . I know that it looks smaller on the website but they have told us that they are starting to expand and that by 2011 they will be able to hold upto 50 people. Hope that helps a little bit!

#3 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

Check here http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15452

#4 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:10 AM

welcome,happy dw planning.hope you find some info

#5 eastman2be

• 49 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

We're getting married there April 21, 2010...They've been awesome to work with!

#6 kun09

• 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

I am getting married there in January. We will have the entire resort with us and our guests which I like. They have been helpful with organizing....it might take a couple of days for a response but it is Jamaica and you have to expect that. We are having a Steel Drum band for a couple of hours during the appetizers which they cooridnated. I just heard from them in regards to the whole wedding plans-a lot more detail which would have been nicer earlier on but you just have to keep on top of things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users