Okay ladies, we've done the coloured crinoline, shoes, and underwear...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

The dress is GORGEOUS!!!! If you want it in pink then get it in pink. It goes with the WDW fairy princess theme. I would try it on in the pink and see how you feel in it if you can but I agree with the other ladies - they will definitely know you're the bride!

#12 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:26 PM

OMG! I love the dress in pink. Totally try it on to make sure, but I think it is fab :)

#13 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:30 PM

Have a look at some of the real brides on the Maggie site (if you haven't already), there are a few brides on there with coloured dresses and they look amazing. Plus, as jerseykitten said, the pink goes with the princess theme of Disneyworld! That dress is so pretty, there is no way anything but "bride" could go along with it.
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#14 LowcountryGirl

• 153 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:35 PM

I like a few of the Maggie dresses that are pink. I also looked at the Maggie brides to see how they looked on others like Jenn79 mentioned. I absolutely like pink and prefer it over stark white.

#15 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Gorgeous, go for it!!!

#16 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:51 PM

Honestly, I think if you are in LOOOOOVEEEE with the pink version of that dress, then by all means, go for it! It's your day and you should wear the dress that you love and makes you feel amazing.

#17 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

I agree with everyone else - if you want pink, go for pink! Have you asked your FI what he thinks? I only say that because one of my friends was debating between a champagne version and white version of her dress, and her FI made a big stand about how he really wanted her in a white dress. Not that you necessarily need to care, but if you do, maybe see how he'd feel about seeing you come down the aisle in pink?

#18 adelaide

• 200 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:40 AM

oooh!! I think you should do it! It is gorgeous in pink - esp. with the little flowers.

My maggie had a couple of coloured options as well - but I think this one looks perfect in pink!

#19 katken

• 268 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:52 AM

EEEEEEEK! I of course love this dress....

I think it would be very pretty in pink. It's very bridal even though it's in a different color which I think is nice if you're going to go with a colored dress.

good luck!

#20 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:33 AM

ohmygosh! i LOVE that in pink... i don't think it'll look cheesy at all! i think it will be just perfect. plus, the shade of "dusty pink" that it is is very wedding appropriate, especially at disney

i say go for it!
                      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users