Photo

Okay ladies, we've done the coloured crinoline, shoes, and underwear...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
  • 583 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:03 PM

But what about the coloured dress?

I found this dress:

Click the image to open in full size.

It's a Maggie, "Florence". I saw it on another bride on here and really liked it... Until I saw it in pink...

Click the image to open in full size.

Then I fell in LOVE!! You can see the full thing in pink on the Maggie Sottero website:

Florence - by Maggie Sottero

But now I'm not 100% sure... I LOVE the dress, especially in pink. But what do you guys think about wearing a dress that isn't white, or any shade of white? Will I look ridiculous? Everyone is already expecting a cheese-fest since we're getting married at WDW (which it definitely won't be), will this just add to the cheesy-ness?

#2 KRama

KRama
    • 421 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

There's no such thing as tradition anymore! I say go for it!! Especially if you're the kind of girl that LOVES pink (I have a friend that is obsessed with pink), no one will even be surprised! haha

That dress is amazing. I love the flowers at the top. If YOU love it, go for it.

#3 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

I'll start by saying I hate pink and do not wear it, but I would totally do it - it's a gorgeous dress and so unique to do it pink.

#4 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

Everyone already knows my love affair with pink... My original e-ring is pink lol

#5 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

I LOVE the pink dress! The details really pop on the top. I say go for it!
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#6 damaris

damaris
            • 462 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

If it suits your personality I'm all for it. Did anyone see the episode of "Say yes to the dress" where the brides color story was pink and lepoard? Anything goes these days
              65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#7 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
              • 583 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

You ladies are really making me feel better :) I was nervous that everyone would think "Well, that dress is pretty, but she doesn't look like a bride", and Marc's mom thinks that I should tell everyone to shag off and wear what I want lol I just want to still look like a bride, kwim?

#8 Krista_H

Krista_H
                • 428 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

If people can't tell you're in a bride in that dress then they need glasses. You're going to look fabulous and there will be no question - go for it girl!!

#9 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
                  • 387 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

I say go for it! Especially since you love pink so much, that dress will be very "you". Do it!
                    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#10 candicemarie

candicemarie
                    • 271 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

I'm w/everyone else! That dress is GORGEOUS in pink!! Get it girl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users