Sign in to follow this  
FutureMrsLewis

Okay ladies, we've done the coloured crinoline, shoes, and underwear...

But what about the coloured dress?

I found this dress:

Click the image to open in full size.

It's a Maggie, "Florence". I saw it on another bride on here and really liked it... Until I saw it in pink...

Click the image to open in full size.

Then I fell in LOVE!! You can see the full thing in pink on the Maggie Sottero website:

Florence - by Maggie Sottero

But now I'm not 100% sure... I LOVE the dress, especially in pink. But what do you guys think about wearing a dress that isn't white, or any shade of white? Will I look ridiculous? Everyone is already expecting a cheese-fest since we're getting married at WDW (which it definitely won't be), will this just add to the cheesy-ness?

There's no such thing as tradition anymore! I say go for it!! Especially if you're the kind of girl that LOVES pink (I have a friend that is obsessed with pink), no one will even be surprised! haha

That dress is amazing. I love the flowers at the top. If YOU love it, go for it.

If it suits your personality I'm all for it. Did anyone see the episode of "Say yes to the dress" where the brides color story was pink and lepoard? Anything goes these days

You ladies are really making me feel better :) I was nervous that everyone would think "Well, that dress is pretty, but she doesn't look like a bride", and Marc's mom thinks that I should tell everyone to shag off and wear what I want lol I just want to still look like a bride, kwim?