Photo

Any Red Deer, Alberta and area brides???

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 emme

emme
  • 382 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:39 AM

Hi Ladies...I thought I would come and take one last peek at BDW before I hop on a plane in just 10 hours!! I'm super excited!!

I would love to get together with you all...so just let me know what dates work best for everyone and I will try to work it out. I know already that I can't make it for the Nov 14-15 dates because we're going on a "honeymoon"...well kind of...we're going on a road trip to see KISS in Vancouver and will be gone for about 5 days.

Keep me posted...and have a great week!!
    http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#32 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

Emme - Have a great wedding!! I can't wait to hear about everything when you get back and you are a MRS!!!

#33 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
      • 227 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

So does everyone want to meet at Restaurant 27 or Moxies that weekend of Nov. 14&15? Any particular time?

#34 Riu Mambo Bride to be

Riu Mambo Bride to be
        • 81 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:28 PM

I live in Calgary, my wedding departure date is 22 days away (nov 5) and we get married on Nov 9th - Getting excited for sure... Riu Bambu Punta cana now since Air Transat CANCELLED our wedding in Punta Cana last week... All under control now and me and my 30 guests are all going to Punta Cana Instead
          RIU MAMBO BRIDE

#35 jajb2010

jajb2010
          • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

I'm from Fort McMurray..well not from here but I live here. Only joined this site yesterday and I'm still a bit lost. How do you girls put like Signatures on the bottom of your posts..like "Ashley & Joshua" with a palm tree? I don't know how to do anything ha ha

#36 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by xxashleyxx007
              So does everyone want to meet at Restaurant 27 or Moxies that weekend of Nov. 14&15? Any particular time?
              The 14th works well for me....

#37 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
              • 266 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:58 PM

I think I am still good. Oh you are going to love Punta Cana, its on the white beach side of the island. I mean Puerto Plata was nice but the beaches were nicer in pUnta cana I thought. Good luck with your wedding.

#38 echo2_62

echo2_62
                • 1,049 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mwcfarms
                  I think I am still good. Oh you are going to love Punta Cana, its on the white beach side of the island. I mean Puerto Plata was nice but the beaches were nicer in pUnta cana I thought. Good luck with your wedding.
                  Hey Dee, I just came back to this thread and although I'm still not 100% sure if i can make it up there, I'll totally try to work it out if our fans and stuff have come in. Maybe we can kind of make it our goal to get through some of the ideas we've been throwing back and forth! Let me know what you think!

#39 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                  • 661 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

Any decisions made yet on dates as my November weekends are basically almost full here.....did we nail down a firm date?

#40 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:18 PM

sorry ladies this is totally unrealated however... does anyone have the coupon code for 10% off your order for Victoria's Secret (it would be on the front of the catolouge) I need to order by 3pm today to get my bathing suits on time and I forgot to bring my coupon code....HELP!!!! Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users