Photo

Any Red Deer, Alberta and area brides???

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
  • 227 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Oh I have never been to Moxies!

I also forgot to mention... maybe if you all post what days of the week work the best for you, we could get a general idea of a date we could do it?

Best days for me are Friday (after 12:00 PM), Saturday, and Sunday.

#12 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
    • 661 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

Fridays Sat and Sundays for me too

#13 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
      • 237 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

Weekends are normally best for me!

#14 emme

emme
        • 382 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:49 AM

Weekends work for me as well...
          Moxie's is a good choice too...was just there last night having a moxie-size bellini
          http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#15 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
          • 227 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

MMMM.. sounds delish!

P.S. - I made a group on Facebook for us Canada girls (Canada Loves: Best Destination Wedding). Come and join the group (and spread the word, eh?)!

#16 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

I just thought I would recommend a restaurant for you ladies, depending on the date I will let you know if I can come or not. The restaurant is called Restaurant 27, it's my friends place, they have amazing food and service! Check out their website Welcome to Restaurant27.ca

#17 emme

emme
              • 382 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jetsbride
                I just thought I would recommend a restaurant for you ladies, depending on the date I will let you know if I can come or not. The restaurant is called Restaurant 27, it's my friends place, they have amazing food and service! Check out their website Welcome to Restaurant27.ca
                That's an awesome idea Lisa!! I haven't been there yet but I hear it is absolutely fantastic. All my friends have been...

have two friends (Paul & Bev) who are affiliated with the restaurant but I just don't know to what capacity (investors?)...but I know that Bev picked out the artwork for the place. What are your friends names?
                http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#18 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

I have met Bev before at my friends party actually, small world!
                  My friends are Dwayne & Darren Gauthier, the owners of the restaurant and their significant others, Robyn and Andrea.

I have ate there before and at the old location and the food is amazing and the atmosphere is awesome. I highly reccomend it, I'd say it is probably the best restaurant in Red Deer, not just cause they are my good friends but because it really is!

#19 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                  • 661 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

Sounds good to me

#20 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
                    • 227 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

Don't forget to pass this thread on to any other ladies you know from Alberta. Also if you want to join the Facebook group I made you can! It's called Canada Loves: Best Destination Wedding.

After a few weeks of not hearing from anyone else then we can start taking a vote on a day/time/place that we would all like to meet. Sound ok to everyone? Please just remember to mention your availability on here, although it obv. sounds like weekends are best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users