Sign in to follow this  
xxashleyxx007

Any Red Deer, Alberta and area brides???

Weekends are best for me too but I might not be able to make it with my wedding in only 5 weeks and then I move to Australia Dec 1st. But I'll still keep an eye on the thread in case the date you guys choose I can make it.

Ya November is better for me too but it really depends on the weekend because i've got a few that are booked already! Oh the wedding is coming too quickly, where did the time go wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_reeves View Post

Jetsbride - your's is coming up pretty quick too - NOV 12th!
Yep - it's coming very fast. if you ladies get together for dinner in oct or Nov. i won't be able to make it as i am booked solid every weekend now but I would love to hear about it!

Well we could get together one weekend in November and then again in January?

How does the weekend of Nov. 14th & 15th work for the ladies who can make it in November? Either than weekend or the weekend of the 28th & 29th are the best for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashleyxx007 View Post
Well we could get together one weekend in November and then again in January?

How does the weekend of Nov. 14th & 15th work for the ladies who can make it in November? Either than weekend or the weekend of the 28th & 29th are the best for me.
The weekend of the 14th-15th sounds good...My birthdays the weekend of 28th so i'll be busy that wknd :)