Maggie Sottero Dress - Anyone know the name?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:03 PM

So I was wondering if anyone knows the name of this Maggie Sottero dress? Ive searched on their website but cant find it...

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
    • 291 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

I looked all over her website and the net - I cant even find a collection of hers with that background!

will keep looking and let you know if i find something!

#3 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:44 AM

It's a sottero and midgley dress, i found the matching background but not the dress on the website. it could it be a limited that they dont put online? or they could of discontinued it, i would ask a store that carry's that line b/c they have the books with all the dress and might have it in it or a least tell you the name of it.

#4 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:50 PM

All I could find was the code HS5107 and two online stores that you can buy a replica from.

Dress Code: HS5107 | Wedding Dress | Bridesmaid Dress | Flower Girl | Wedding Accessories | Happy Endings Online Wedding Store

up-to-date wedding dress(HS5107)-wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal

#5 Vallarta_2009

• 236 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

When I did a google search I found the following code for the dress: JSM1079
            It seems all of their dresses have JSM leading off the style number so hopefully this is the right one for you. If you search it on google you will see the dress you found.

Good luck!

#6 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Just a quick FYI -- not all Sottero & Midgley's start with JSM (mine is actually RSM1038 ), but when I did a search, JSM 1079 is also the style number that came back for this beautiful dress!

Unlike the dresses from the Maggie Sottero line that get pretty feminine names for the style, the S&M line seems to be all codes, and each season I think is differentiated by the beginning letters....either way, it looks like you may have found your gown, Melissa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users