SummerDawn
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

Ooh thanks for the canadian link

#12 KCB2011

KCB2011
    • 308 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:59 PM

Always glad to have a canadian link!  I always get excited about the 'great website' threads only to have the dreaded shipping to Canada problem...

#13 KCB2011

KCB2011
      • 308 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:07 AM

Just checked both websites (smith3576's link and elegantperspectives) and it was actually more expensive through the Canadian site!  Even after shipping.....that never happens!

#14 blondy

blondy
        • 133 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

Just checked both websites (smith3576's link and elegantperspectives) and it was actually more expensive through the Canadian site!  Even after shipping.....that never happens!

Oh well!  I ended up going with the Cdn site because the American didn't have the colour I wanted (eggplant).

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#15 KCB2011

KCB2011
          • 308 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:25 PM

It wasn't that big of a difference in price....but definitely worth it to pay extra to make sure its the right colour!  I need white so it's a little easier to find!

Originally Posted by blondy 

Oh well!  I ended up going with the Cdn site because the American didn't have the colour I wanted (eggplant).

#16 blondy

blondy
            • 133 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

KCB2011 - thanks for making me feel better! :)

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#17 edtaylor

edtaylor
              • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

Getting inexpensive linens can be a daunting task. I have passed through this and it can really get on your nerves. However, I am thankful to my friend on whose recommendation I ordered spandex chair covers and table linens from SculptwareOnline.com. They offered me the best price and their online design center was very handy to make the venue look perfect and flawless. I can vouch for them.

#18 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
                • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

I ordered my chair sashes, linen napkins, and table overlays from here. The prices were the best I could find. I had no problems with my order. They actually contacted me to let know know that the overlay size I ordered was discontinued and gave me other options.Great customer service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users