• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:24 AM

Thanks for the heads up! Love your siggy pic!

#12 candicemarie

candicemarie
    • 271 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I get that sometimes things happen, but seriously, that is a ridiculous amount of time to pass w/o receiving your order. I hate when crap like that happens!

#13 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
      • 153 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

#14 Divine Embroidery

Divine Embroidery
        • 46 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by J&MWedding
          hey girls,
          So if you have read any of my other threads, you know that I am big on customer service. I don't think I have high expectations, but realistic ones.
          I don't want any of you to order gifts for people and not receive them like I am having done with this web store.

So, here is my story....

Back in July (yep, July) I ordered items ahead of time for thank you gifts for the women putting on my bridal shower. I just ordered the regular shipping time because I didn't need them until the end of September!
          They emailed me back immediately that my Terry Cloth Slippers I ordered were on back order and were to ship around 8/7/09. Fair enough, right?
          That didn't bother me.

To this date, I still have not received my slippers and my bridal shower is Oct 3rd. I just sent them an email telling them to forget the order, refund my money, and that I would not be ordering anything else from them in the future. I was pretty disappointed because I do need to order more presents and now I have to find another vendor for them.

Just wanted to give you girls a heads up if you do decide to order anything from this website - they take a long time - if you even get your order.
          Just a question did you already find another vendor for your slipper order. I'm not aloud to sell myself to you ladies and I get that but just thought maybe i could help you. I would hate for you to not get something that you really need for your wedding day. I believe your wedding is Oct 3rd. Are u close by New Jersey by chance. Even if not I actually have one pair left that a past order (my bestfriend's order.) didn't need. If you wanted them to be white I will send them to you. No cost. They are just sitting in my office waiting for someone to use them. I can send you a picture if you want. I hope this helps you out. Good luck with all your planning.

Shana

#15 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:23 PM

Sorry this happened to you Jill! How frustrating! Have you found anything else yet?

#16 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

Oh, Jill -- that's a bunch of BS!!! I'm sorry to hear that you had such a horrendous experience with them, and I certainly value your opinion, so I will be staying far away from their site!

Sorry you had to take one for the team inadvertantly, but good looking out for your BDW sisters nonetheless

#17 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

Oh I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience I ordered a bunch of stuff from them and had a good experience. However, all my items were not on backorder.
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#18 betandpjk

betandpjk
                • 59 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Oh no, sorry about that! I just ordered a bunch of gifts from them 2 wks ago. Hope it comes in on time for my shower on Oct. 17

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users