Sign in to follow this  
J&MWedding

Do NOT shop at the Knot/Wedding Channel Store

hey girls,

So if you have read any of my other threads, you know that I am big on customer service. I don't think I have high expectations, but realistic ones.

I don't want any of you to order gifts for people and not receive them like I am having done with this web store.

So, here is my story....

Back in July (yep, July) I ordered items ahead of time for thank you gifts for the women putting on my bridal shower. I just ordered the regular shipping time because I didn't need them until the end of September!

They emailed me back immediately that my Terry Cloth Slippers I ordered were on back order and were to ship around 8/7/09. Fair enough, right?

That didn't bother me.

To this date, I still have not received my slippers and my bridal shower is Oct 3rd. I just sent them an email telling them to forget the order, refund my money, and that I would not be ordering anything else from them in the future. I was pretty disappointed because I do need to order more presents and now I have to find another vendor for them.

Just wanted to give you girls a heads up if you do decide to order anything from this website - they take a long time - if you even get your order.

Thanks for the heads up - that totally sucks - I HATE when you are expecting something....planning for something....and then you totally have to change what you are doing. I'm sure you'll be able to find something equally nice. Good luck!

i odered flasks from there to give to my girls who attended my vegas bach party week.....thank god i ordered them months in advance because one of the flask, they kept send it with a different personalized letter!!! and i had to keep calling for them to resend. they did let me keep all the wrong ones so i have 3 flasks in my house!!! lol finally they did send the right one after 3 wrong ones!! but it was in time for the vegas trip...it took about 3 weeks for them to get it right

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've run into several vendors where "backordered" seems to be code for we're going to give you a date you might get it, but we really have no idea.

I ordered votives and personalized silk fans from theknot.com store and was very happy with the price, quality and shipping. But those items weren't backordered.

I have a huge issue with poor customer service.... I hate when you order something they don't say it is back ordered until such a date. "do you want to proceed with your order? If there is further delay, to again let you know and give you options.... I am not afraid of being in the dark "just gets my knickers in a knot".... It isn't pretty