• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:47 PM

I know that our SOs all drive us crazy, it's natural. But sometimes they do things that are so sweet and surprising! We need to talk about those things too!

So, I'll start...

My DH sent me flowers for my birthday yesterday. They didn't arrive so he was really bummed. When he talked to the company they appologized and sent another bouquet out. Well, my original flowers got her this morning and I have another bunch coming tomorrow! I'm super excited because I love getting flowers!

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:08 PM

Aww that is super sweet Erin!!

DH has been working out of town the past couple days and his facebook status last night was "wish I was laying in bed with Kat feeling the baby kick" I thought that was so sweet. I mean I know he misses me but when he puts it out there for all his friends to see it melts my heart.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:13 PM

Awwww and double awwwwwww!

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

OK, Kat wins!

#5 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

I heart this thread!! M has been so amazing the last few days with all my work stress etc.. he's been extremely supportive and even volunteering to do our groceries and clean-up. Its not a huge action on his part, but he's really helping me feel like we can get through this and it means a lot to me to know we support eachother.

#6 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ErinB
            OK, Kat wins!
            LOL you are the one with the abundance of pretty flowers!! :) I love flowers.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ana
            I heart this thread!! M has been so amazing the last few days with all my work stress etc.. he's been extremely supportive and even volunteering to do our groceries and clean-up. Its not a huge action on his part, but he's really helping me feel like we can get through this and it means a lot to me to know we support eachother.
            Aww Ana that is so important that he is so supporting of you. When life gets tough, I love that we have a great man/friend to be there for us. You can get through anything.

#7 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:02 PM

Aww so sweet!

My guy was working really long hours at this horrible job and he was somewhat grumpy and always tired. So one day out of the blue, I came home to see a little box sitting on my pillow. I opened it to find my first pair of gorgoeus diamond earrings! He said he was happy that I made the best of his bad situation and that he was going to find another job bc it was affecting us and him. I was so excited and they were so beautiful . I loved the earrings but was more excited that he was giving up a horrible job for us and willing to try something new. He is so much happier now at this job.

#8 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:07 PM

great thread Erin!!!

My DH is a sweetheart and knows how much i HATE doing laundry - even though i work from home and have lots of free time he has been doing ALL of the laundry b/c he doesn't "want his pregnant wife to have to go up and down the basement steps" aawwwww

but i feel bad so this AM i asked him to carry down all the dirty clothes and i said i would put some in but i still haven't done it yet

#9 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                • 1,338 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

My Steven surprises me all the time. A couple weekends ago he agreed (without a fuss) to drive me 3 hours away to my sister (who I just met in February) Vicki's baby shower. Then he just went to the train yard an hung out until the party was over.

The next bit is a shocker....he agreed to do it again next weekend for my other sister (who I also just met) Michelles bridal/baby shower!

What a gem!
                  ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#10 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jennybell1
                    Aww so sweet!

My guy was working really long hours at this horrible job and he was somewhat grumpy and always tired. So one day out of the blue, I came home to see a little box sitting on my pillow. I opened it to find my first pair of gorgoeus diamond earrings! He said he was happy that I made the best of his bad situation and that he was going to find another job bc it was affecting us and him. I was so excited and they were so beautiful . I loved the earrings but was more excited that he was giving up a horrible job for us and willing to try something new. He is so much happier now at this job.
                    WOOHOO For diamond earrings. That was super sweet of him.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    great thread Erin!!!

My DH is a sweetheart and knows how much i HATE doing laundry - even though i work from home and have lots of free time he has been doing ALL of the laundry b/c he doesn't "want his pregnant wife to have to go up and down the basement steps" aawwwww

but i feel bad so this AM i asked him to carry down all the dirty clothes and i said i would put some in but i still haven't done it yet
                    LOL Alyssa! Basement steps are pretty scary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users