Photo

Did you watch Biggest Loser Season 8 Premiere??

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    did you notice how whenever he was getting attention she was all over him, but when it was about her, she didn't pay him any attention. Her hair looked horrible.
    YES I totally noticed that! She was weird. I feel like she was all hopped up on something...

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

posting to see last post
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 Girasole

Girasole
    • 757 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

I love the show too! I think Abby touched so many people this season but Shay was great...I think she is doing a great job turning her life around and getting healthy and overcoming the huge hurdles she has had.

Chrissy
      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#24 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

I hope that Shay does get that 100 lb mark and get a 100,000 because then she may not have to keep working her 3 jobs. I LOVED Abby and agree that her story made me cry.

Rebecca was a little to skinny now, but as long as she beat Tracy then I am happy! It seemed like Tracy hadn't ate in a month to try and win the money! I didnt recognize Rebecca with that hair style...ewwww!!! Hope she changes it back!

Have you guys noticed that most of the couples who meet up on the show end up together for a long time? This show is so much better and healthier than the bachelor or bachelorette.

#25 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
        • 426 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:16 PM

I am a HUGE fan of Rebecca, but HATED her new look!!! I can't stand Tracy and was glad Rebecca beat her!! But you're right....Tracy looked a little starved!!

#26 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
          • 657 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:45 PM

I was a huge fan of Rebecca during the show, but she seemed a little off to me.
            "Christine
            did you notice how whenever he was getting attention she was all over him, but when it was about her, she didn't pay him any attention. Her hair looked horrible."

I don't think she is with him for the right reason. She knew he was a big story so she up right on that to get her story/name out there.
            Cory & Jennifer
            March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#27 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
              I was a huge fan of Rebecca during the show, but she seemed a little off to me.
              "Christine
              did you notice how whenever he was getting attention she was all over him, but when it was about her, she didn't pay him any attention. Her hair looked horrible."

I don't think she is with him for the right reason. She knew he was a big story so she up right on that to get her story/name out there.
              I think she is going to dump him when she gets her 5 min of fame...i know it sounds bad but there is something fishy. I NEVER saw anything between them on the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users