Did you watch Biggest Loser Season 8 Premiere??

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:10 AM

OH MY GOSH! The Biggest Loser Season 8 season premiere was on last night. If you have watch the show you know that on their first night they always give a little bit of the story and let you see what their life’s where like before they came to the show. Well let me tell you this, I am not an emotional at all. I have been told a number of times that I am even cold and I know this is not good. I got teary eyed twice during the show last night. She even had Jillian crying at the weigh in at the end of the night. The contestant by the name of Abby had a beautiful family, a husband, a 5 ½ year old little girl and a 2 ½ week old little boy. They were all killed in a fatal head on car crash two years ago. She lost 15 pounds the first week she was there and at the weigh in she started talking about how death would have been easier for her and the easy way out. This is her fight she feels. Abby feels she is here for a bigger reason, since everything was taken from her. Here story was just show touching to me. I just wanted to share it with everyone.
    This is the link to here intro about her life.
    The Biggest Loser - Meet Abby - Video - NBC.com

The video from the show isn’t up yet. I was trying to post it so you could hear her speak at her way in. It was so touching and it was the truth. That is when Jillian was even crying.
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#2 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:07 PM

It was a great premiere. I was very touched by their stories. I can't wait to see them all achieve their dreams.

I guess we'll have to stay tuned!

#3 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

I love love love the biggest loser!! Abby's story was so incredibly sad. She is inspiring to a lot of people and I cant want to see how far she goes! I cried during last nights premiere! I can not wait for the rest of the season!!!

#4 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

Omg, i forgot about this! I loved last season...I was rooting for Mike all way!!

#5 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

YAY im glad you started this thread - i LOVE biggest loser - by far the best reality TV show.

OMG Abby' story was so sad and so emotional... i hope she does well. I also love Coach Mo!!

#6 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:30 PM

Coach MO is my other person I am going for. FI really likes Coach Mo too because it reminds him of his grandpa.
              Cory & Jennifer
              March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#7 Taylorbride

• 174 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

I LOVE the biggest loser. I was crying so hard when Abby was telling her story. How devastating. I cry harder (every season) watching that TV reality show that any other TV or movie EVER. I love it.

#8 Christine

• VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:30 PM

I am a big fan of this show, I have always watched it and this season seems like it might be the most emotional one in a while. I bet Jillian's mom will have to come back and have some therapy sessions with them again.
                I hope the one lady who went to the hospital is okay.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 mwcfarms

• 266 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

Love the show, bawled a couple times. I think its one of the best reality shows out there. Jillian scares me.

#10 Trimalusta

• 186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

Biggest Loser is one of the best reality shows on TV. I LOVE jillian and bob. They are so inspiring, as well as all the contestants. I cry every single episode....but that priemere REALLY was a tear jerker...my FI even cried!

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users