DFW Texas meetup

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 kwaits

• 98 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by cathyandchin
    Just try to relax! It sounds like there's going to be a lot of excitement at your wedding (other than yours!). Maybe you can start passing the word that you want to be kept OUT of the drama loop, rather than IN it.
    As for family you've never met... got to meet them eventually, right? At least this way you'll be too busy to actually sit and get to know them and you won't have to worry about possible awkwardness. :)
    Just relax and have someone tell you about the craziness when you get back home!

I'm meeting my FI's aunt for the first time and from what my SIL says... she's kind of weird. LOL!!
    You are right! I am just going to focus on the exciting parts and remove myself from anythign else. Im getting back to calm and relaxed now

#52 Tricey628

• 20 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:54 AM

Hey ladies!! We just moved to the DFW area this month, and are having our wedding at Hacienda Tres Rios near Playa del Carmen on Jan 21. It's coming up so fast!

If anyone is planning on getting together to chat about wedding stuff I'd love to come and meet some new people, make some friends.

Here's my facebook~ 

#53 westxgrly

• 98 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

Welcome to DFW area Patrice! I will look you up in FB. I have been out of the loop for a bit, lots of work and planning going on.

#54 rkingtx

• 82 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:51 AM

I live just north of Dallas and would love to meet up sometime. I'm getting married Oct 22 at Secrets Silversands in Cancun. Can't wait!

#55 jglee

• Site Supporter
          • 25 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

I live in Uptown and work in Plano...getting married at the Valentin Imperial Maya on May 7, 2011.  Would also love to meet and talk destination wedding stuff :)  

#56 westxgrly

• 98 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Jglee welcome to the forum.  How is all that planning coming along?

#57 bondgirl0072010

• 789 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hey Everyone! I've just posted a suggestion for a jewelry/champagne meetup here! http://www.bestdesti...er#post_1652315 Please let me know your thoughts! :) xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users