• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 westxgrly

westxgrly
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt
    Is there anyone on here that's interested in a happy hour?
    Yes, Happy Hour does sound found... just depends where everyone is at.. Seems like... Arlington, Mid-Cities and Keller... any other DFW areas.

Is anyone doing showers or bachlorette parties? Are those two different things? I don't know...

#32 kwaits

kwaits
    • 98 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

My wedding is 3 months away and no one has offered to throw a wedding shower or bachelorette party :-( I am only having one bridesmaid and it's my best friend who is also due to have her second child any day now so Im sure planning a party is the last thing on her mind, but it makes me kind of sad to think that I won't have one.

#33 kwaits

kwaits
      • 98 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

Oh, and I would love to do happy hour sometime :-)

#34 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
        • 168 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

Oh I'm so sorry no one is throwing you a shower or bachelorette party! As far as I know at least my FMIL will throw one. See that's just another good reason to have a happy hour! We could have a BDW bachelorette party!!

#35 westxgrly

westxgrly
          • 98 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kwaits
            My wedding is 3 months away and no one has offered to throw a wedding shower or bachelorette party :-( I am only having one bridesmaid and it's my best friend who is also due to have her second child any day now so Im sure planning a party is the last thing on her mind, but it makes me kind of sad to think that I won't have one.
            Kwaits, sorry to hear that.
            Oh I'm so sorry no one is throwing you a shower or bachelorette party! As far as I know at least my FMIL will throw one. See that's just another good reason to have a happy hour! We could have a BDW bachelorette party!!
            Sounds great FutureMrsHolt.

#36 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
            • 168 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

Oh ladies!!! If y'all ever want help with anything or someone to do bridal/wedding stuff with I'm all about it. Either PM me or find me on Facebook if you have it. I'm so down for a BDW night :):)

#37 westxgrly

westxgrly
              • 98 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

Thanks FutureMrsHolt for the offer...

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

#38 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
                • 294 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:48 PM

Hey chicas!
                  So I did my legal ceremony today... fun times! We had to bounce around from room to room in the courthouse to find a judge who would sign a waiver so we wouldn't have to wait 72 hrs because both of our families were down from Oklahoma. Long story short: we sat through a bond adjustment hearing for a chick that was on probation for MANUFACTURING METHAMPHETAMINE!! lol, it was like real life law and order!!

I'm down for a happy hour!!

And I'm also shower-less... my best friend here just got married in New York and now they're trying to have a baby so she can only offer to do something small. Another bf is in California, about to go on the KISS tour with her new husband for 2 weeks. My other best friend just had a baby so she's all about him right now....

Hope you all have a great and productive weekend!
                  http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

#39 Megan24

Megan24
                  • 271 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

I am down for a happy hour too!! I have a three year old so I have to know a little in advance so I can get a sitter but I would love to chat with you ladies.

I have my maid of honor throwing me a bach. party lucky. But not a single on of my other friends have even mentioned helping or anything. And I through both of them their showers and bach. parties.

Mine will be in two weeks at the glass cactus in Grapevine any one who wants to join is more then welcome. I have enough penis straws and penis shot glasses to go around lol

#40 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
                    • 294 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Megan24
                      I am down for a happy hour too!! I have a three year old so I have to know a little in advance so I can get a sitter but I would love to chat with you ladies.

I have my maid of honor throwing me a bach. party lucky. But not a single on of my other friends have even mentioned helping or anything. And I through both of them their showers and bach. parties.

Mine will be in two weeks at the glass cactus in Grapevine any one who wants to join is more then welcome. I have enough penis straws and penis shot glasses to go around lol
                      LMAO!! Have you been to the Glass Cactus before, what'd you think?
                      http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users