Sign in to follow this  
Megan24

DFW Texas meetup

Hey girls I looked through the threads to see if there was any Texas girls on here. It seems that there are some but have already gotten married. Which is also fine. If you would want to meet up. You could help us noobies out.

I was wondering if any of your ladies might want to meet up and have a drink or whatever. We could discuss the details of your D.W.

I am getting married in Mexico about 30 mins away from Cancun in the new Dreams resort. Hope to hear from some of you. smile03.gif

We have had a couple DFW meetups. I probably won't be able to make it because I am 8 months prego but I hope some other girls chime in. It is a lot of fun to meet up.

I wish I was closer. Dallas is the nearest big, big city and it's 3 hours away - ahhh!!!! I live in Shreveport, LA now. But maybe I could talk my fiance into making a weekend trip so he could go to some fish stores (wink wink).

That is not too far away. My friend just moved to Lousiana. I have thought about maybe going there to hang out. If you have a facebook look me up it is megan argo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan24 View Post
That is not too far away. My friend just moved to Lousiana. I have thought about maybe going there to hang out. If you have a facebook look me up it is megan argo.
Would do but do you realize that there's actually more than one Megan Argo? Haha I didn't want to look like a loser doing a friend request on somebody who's not you! Mine should be easier... Katie Torley. Oh wait, there's more than one of us. Who knew. I have a stingray as my profile picture...