Photo

Looking for Great DJ in Puerto Vallarta

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sylvia

sylvia
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hi all, I am new to this site. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has gotten married in Puerto Vallarta and can recommend a good DJ. My wedding is next month so I really need to get on the ball with this one. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. What a great site.

#2 jmiranda

jmiranda
    • 697 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hey Im getting married next month as well. We are planning on hiring Ramon Ernesto Saucedo for DJ. We have not heard him play so we are hoping for the best. What date are you getting married and where? If you want his info just let me know.

#3 sylvia

sylvia
      • 19 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:07 AM

Hi there! Wow you are from Chicago too. I am getting married on the 22 of October in Our lady of Guadalupe Church. It's nice to see someone else getting married around the same time as me. Congratulations! I would love your DJ's information. I can't find anyone. Le Kliff (where i'm having my reception) has offered to refer me a DJ, but I don't know if they will be any good.

Please forward his info if you can. Is he also going to M.C. you event? What is his fee? Please if you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate the referral. Good luck on your wedding. If you happen to be around Our Lady of Guadalupe church on the 22nd at 4:00 pm. That will be me getting married :)

#4 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
        • 139 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:26 AM

Bumping this up b/c I'm curious about this as well. Anyone have a good dj they loved using? My planners have given us some options but I want to find out if any brides here hired someone they thought was great.
          So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#5 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
          • 139 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

Can all the past PV brides weigh in on DJ selection, I'm really nervous about this. My wedding planners have people in mind but they told me that in PV the DJ's dont MC. Music is VERY important so I want to make sure we are making the right decision. Can anyone recommend a DJ they hired for their event?
            So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#6 **Kat**

**Kat**
            • 2,682 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:53 PM

I am also looking for some suggestions. Also, maybe a average price on what you paid and for how long. any info would help! thanks!!

#7 StaciM

StaciM
              • Banned
              • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hi,

My husband and I own Reventon DJ here in Puerto Vallarta. Our prices start at $300 USD, and all of our packages include: dance/party motivation, a fast and fun line dance lesson for your guests, use of wireless mics for toasts, disco lighting for the dance floor, and more. We have thousands of hours of English and Spanish music, and because I'm American and he's Mexican, we know how to play it! 2 for the price of 1--can't beat it!

Check out our website http://www.puertovallartadj.com or email us at info@puertovallartadj.com.

Sincerely,

Staci

#8 pilotchica

pilotchica
                • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:14 PM

Hi ladies! It is me again, Lauren! Sooooo, the search continues for a dj. Any recommendations? I have seen some references to Ramon Ernesto Saucedo, dj Scooby, and my WC recommends "Vallarta No Problem". Not really sure about either but some of dj Scooby's video looks interesting. Thoughts?

I couldn't be happier.

#9 misstabithap

misstabithap
                  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm getting married in November and the prices for the vendors at the resort (all-inclusive) are outrageous. Also, since the coordinator won't contact me until 60 days prior I decided to research vendors myself. I'm lucky that my penalty fee is nominal but did find this DJ, Puerto Vallarta DJ. I'm currently in contact and haven't secured any bookings yet; however, so far the website, reviews and prices seem to be spot on.

#10 misstabithap

misstabithap
                    • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

Oops new to this so I guess I didn't reply correctly. Anyway, I'm getting married in November at an all-inclusive and will not wait 60 days prior for the coordinator to contact me.  Music is huge when it comes to planning the reception, so like many of you I am looking for a DJ in PV too.

I did find this one, Puerto Vallarta DJ, and have been in contact with them. The website, reviews and prices (!) seem to be spot on even after the resort penalty fee.  I'll let you know if I book and then will follow up with any reviews.

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users