Jump to content

Notice: The site will be offline this Saturday evening (4/21/18) for a major software update. Thank you in advance for your patience while upgrade to a new-improved version of BDW.

our wedding plans are on hold !!!

  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 LowcountryGirl

  • Jr. Member
  • 153 posts

    Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

    WTF? That is horrible. Stay positive and let us know what we can do to help. Hope everything works out. Keep us posted.

    #12 vlynnw

    • Sr. Member
    • 6,003 posts

      Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

      Sorry to hear about that, I hope everything works out and they have good news for you!
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

      #13 Lady_Di

      • Sr. Member
      • 5,078 posts

        Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

        People LOVE to take advantage of brides. Ugh.

        Hope it works out for you, lady.

        #14 autjo

        • Sr. Member
        • 2,182 posts

          Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

          I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you can get it worked out!

          #15 ChelseaRose

          • Newbie
          • 139 posts

            Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

            I'm sorry to hear about all the extra stress! Would you be able to move your date up to help accomodate them closing their doors for the season?

            Good luck, keep us posted!

            #16 roo66

            • Sr. Member
            • 1,001 posts

              Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:53 PM

              After searching the web all evening for a new venue i finally made it to bed at 2.30 this morning.True to her word Fairlie emailed me with some positive news.There is another property that sleeps 14 our exact number that for september is £2,500 500 cheaper than the original.It is 5 mins closer to the club house but the only downside is its one big villa so no escaping the family for a week!!!!We are now waiting for her to come back to us she is going to explain that we were badly let down and hope he agrees to allowing us the september rate.If he dosent we are screwed so fingers crossed.As far as the club goes we are not to worried about it closing 2 days before we leave.We have a pool and will hire cars so we can tour the island on these days or spend our days doing different things if we wish.I am no good at pasting the website but if you girlies want to check it out if you put in the search engine The Peligoni Club Zante it will take you there.The house we were looking at was Stouvega the new one is Askalia with the wedding taking place at the club.I just hope it all works out.Thankyou all for your support.I would love your opinions xx oh she also said he is building a new property in the grounds that will sleep 6/8 so if we were to get some late bookers we can book more

              #17 roo66

              • Sr. Member
              • 1,001 posts

                Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

                We secured the booking yeeeee hahahaha

                #18 Destination Scout

                Destination Scout
                • Member
                • 600 posts

                  Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

                  I'm so glad to hear it. It looks like a great place.

                  #19 PetitRouge

                  • Jr. Member
                  • 174 posts

                    Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

                    Yeah!! i am so happy that everything worked out!!

                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users