Photo

It's starting to make sense.....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MKRN

MKRN
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

I kept trying to figure out why I couldn't see certain things on the site. I didn't realize that you needed points or to have achieved a certain level of membership, because every time I tried to click on the FAQ's it said I wasn't authorized. I finally found a post that explained it all, so thanks:)

Also, I now see that we are not to ask people to PM or email us downloads, which I was guilty of. So other Noobs be careful as well. Hopefully I will get the hang of this a little bit better.

#2 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
    • 483 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

I know what you mean. It took me a little while to figure out how things worked here ( i am still learning). But, I think I am getting better at navigating and posting to the site now.

#3 super19

super19
      • 1,123 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:40 PM

You'll get there! Here's a link to a thread with some helpful information.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t48545

I hope it helps!
        Jen

#4 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

oops! I was guilty of this as well... however, only once! lol Thanks for the clarification!!!

#5 ChelseaRose

ChelseaRose
          • 139 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

I was definitely guilty of that as well and had no idea, so hopefully I didn't offend anyone!! It will take a while to build that many points, but I'm starting to get the hang of it! Thanks for the link Jen :)

#6 kitten422

kitten422
            • 22 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

How many points do us nooobs need?

#7 Vikki

Vikki
              • 807 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

It happens! I think I did something similar too. But just think, all the posts to your thread are giving you points :-)

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:47 PM

Yeap, there are forum rules about points and opening attachements. Just hang out, get to know us better and you'll have more then enough to open the attachements that you need. Happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users